Easy tag over completed courses

Hi people.

So I want to know if you can remove the easy tag over completed courses by winning those in normal difficulty or is it impossible to remove those easy tags?

Thanks

Why not trying yourself? :think: Just go play normal one and see what will happen. I havent tried that, but I am sure it is possible.

i can`t i try but i cant.

Because when I play in normal in the 4th tourney and up it is f*cking difficult becase cp score like -5 WTF even with all the bunkers and out of bounds traps they are flawless. So if i get a single mistake the entire f*ck is lost after 20 min playing as there is no retry option and i lose. It is very unreal , like it is impossible for normal players not get a single mistake but the game cheats and make other players perfect wtf.

The best thing is, CPU have only results. You can't see him playing.

i know you idiot.

But the results always come with CPU scoring -2 or -1 minimum for each round resulting in -6 or less points at the end which is impossible to beat with all those out of bounds and bunker

i know you idiot.

But the results always come with CPU scoring -2 or -1 minimum for each round resulting in -6 or less points at the end which is impossible to beat with all those out of bounds and bunker

That wasn't very nice. He didn't even wrote that to you, he just stated the fact how it works. My guess is, if you came here to insult people because you suck teribble playing the game, don't play it. And don't post insulting threads because no one is going to help you.

To answer your original question: Yes. If you beat a round on normal, it will erase your "Easy Tag". Good Luck!

Thanks man, thank you very much , finally someone here just got straight to the point and just answered what I asked and not some useless 3 posts that wont help an inch and has nothing to do with the question

I would like to add one thing I found yesterday...

I too have about 20 easy tags on my screen, and decided to slowly work at getting rid of them.

I found that in a VS tourney, you have to get a Complete Victory to clear the easy tag. I won with a '2 UP' and it wasn't enough. When I won with '3 UP' the easy tag disappeared.

I too have about 20 easy tags on my screen, and decided to slowly work at getting rid of them.

I found that in a VS tourney, you have to get a Complete Victory to clear the easy tag. I won with a '2 UP' and it wasn't enough. When I won with '3 UP' the easy tag disappeared.

Oh that is just great.... the game can`t be satisfied by massacring you with a flawless opponent player , they have to torture you by forcing you to win with great advantage over a perfect player

This might be because you completed it on easy with complete victory, so you have to do the same on normal. I will have to confirm that though by myself (I too have easy tags), but not now - I am still busy with collecting crowns which are pain in the ass (3 birdies in a row with teeny cup?! Pure madness...):mad: