For those of you who get stuck anywhere...

LinkyoungPS

Hey all,

Just finished 100%'ing this title when I saw it pop up for free on PS Plus. Nothing is too tricky, but if you're just looking for the fastest, easiest way to trophy glory, look out for the "Star" block while playing on Free Play. When you pick up the block, you'll be invincible to everything, INCLUDING the water, for about 10 secs. So then just make a bee line to the end and jump on the pad.

I found it was great for getting the annoying pads during the later stages when you had to time the jump to get at the first pad to the left (Or right, depending on the stage.).

Anyways, thought I'd share this odd exploit.

-LinkYoungPS

Hey all,

Just finished 100%'ing this title when I saw it pop up for free on PS Plus. Nothing is too tricky, but if you're just looking for the fastest, easiest way to trophy glory, look out for the "Star" block while playing on Free Play. When you pick up the block, you'll be invincible to everything, INCLUDING the water, for about 10 secs. So then just make a bee line to the end and jump on the pad.

I found it was great for getting the annoying pads during the later stages when you had to time the jump to get at the first pad to the left (Or right, depending on the stage.).

Anyways, thought I'd share this odd exploit.

-LinkYoungPS

Those star boxes are a life saver especially in the last stage. I don't know about anyone else but that Monkey was super annoying.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...