I can confirm a glitch!

phish5529

So i have seen similar reports from around 5 people.

I was bounty hunting away then left game for a few hours... the for a few hours I got nothing, despite still needing a couple of scarce ones so not just rares, then I noticed I got a medal for 50 headshots, and 70 without dieing (last i remember i was on somwhere between 600 and 1000 headshots and hadnt died in atleast 200 kills (as restarting chapter counts towards the medals for survivor but i dont think the trophy), then I noticed i got a medal for 25 kills with the grenade launcher.... a 30 kill tophy got a loooong loooong time ago... so it appears ALL of my stats have been wiped and i cant get bounties from enemies anymore... pretty annooying! fortunately i have every other trophy so not too bad, and it still says i have completed game on hard and crushing etc... so no gian problem, just means i am going to have to rely solely on the black market...

but its a consideration... maybe concentrate on every trophy but the bounties untill they are done you dont want the gau kill count resetting on 150 kills! ouch!

just a note for anyone who decides to rewrite a trophy guide that is better then the ..... kind of ok one on here! (credit for the guy who did it... its just not very good [= )!!!!

be warned and add me for black market (I will delete you after my plat unless you are nice to me! [= ) psn: phish1987

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the find!

Good thing I only have Steel Fist Expert, the Cadiz bounty collection, and Crushing trophies left! On the other hand, I only need 3 items in the Cadiz collection to complete that trophy. May need to stay off the Black Market until I finish Crushing mode. Just have the 2 boss fights to finish.