The best of user generated events

O BR

Thought I'd make one in case there are others who have really put effort into making custom tracks with the advanced editor. So leave those quick tracks out which you made to just get the trophies.

I'll start off with my time attack tracks. My city is OBR STUNTS. So far only two but will make more once I get inspired. I'd be keen to hear (read) what you think of them (gameplay, difficulty, awesomeness etc)!

Do add yours! I'd love to drive a well-made track!

Edited by O BR

Thought I'd make one in case there are others who have really put effort into making custom tracks with the advanced editor. So leave those quick tracks out which you made to just get the trophies.

I'll start off with my time attack tracks. My city is OBR STUNTS. So far only two but will make more once I get inspired. I'd be keen to hear (read) what you think of them (gameplay, difficulty, awesomeness etc)!

Do add yours! I'd love to drive a well-made track!

My city name Is MY CITY PLAC and the track name Is HITTING CHAL. And Its a frag match which helps you to rank up quicker ect. I hope It helps you guys and Its quite fun :)

Edit: Sorry I deleted my city by mistake now dam It :( I'll make a much better one soon.

Edited by mike20036