Release date

Wellu000

So this game will be released 22nd May in US and 23th in Europe and Australia.

I was going to buy this game when move came out and of course I bought move because I saw the preview of this game (ok, not only this game). Well I also didn't realize it wasn't released when I wanted it the most since I didn't check the release date, I thought it was coming out with Move, well obviously I didn't get it and maybe will get it later, maybe I don't. In fact this is old news and if there is someone who finds this game interesting and didn't know about it earlier, I wanted to make a little thread here so you can prepare yourself, it's coming. I guess it was confirmed a little over month ago.

Please discuss...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am interested in gameflying it, that way i can justify buying move to get my LBP2 back to 100% and doing sackboy adventure. My only move games.

That desmund quest was not what i thought it would be. Demo played on rails and just did NOT like that. This however looks like you can freely move and cast on what you want, much better game i think and i been waiting along time to play it. Just dont think its worth 60 bucks!

• 3 weeks later...