Kage56

the site shut down, but i never finished it before that either way :p

i went through photobucket and just decided to post these

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/KennyZenith/WEbLayout-Copy4-1.png

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/KennyZenith/WEbLayout-Copy4FAQs.png

one that i just made for no apparent reason, still dropped XD:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/KennyZenith/WebLayout-SilverTech.png

well, if you can't figure it out then by all means, keep pondering :3

usually one would know what to do when being shown work others have made, or not, in this case

either way, these are just here for display since they are pretty much gone...

well, not completely since i still have the PSDs

Edited by Kage56

Well to me it looks like a standard set of generic web templates. Some text in the first picture has no relevence to this site.

The point of it being posted in a specific thread still eludes me.

Care to elaborate some more? If there is no reasoning behind it this thread doesn't need to stay open.

this is the off-topic sec., no? what point do you make in the text being unrelated to the site besides just being unrelated?

and where else would one post such things and why should they not be specific? should i just say "stuff" instead?

there's not much to elaborate, but it shouldn't be to hard to understand when you should: criticize for improvements for future purposes, comment your opinions, or just ignore

these are the latest, regardless of how old they are, that i've made so pretty much criticism is the part i'm looking for, or opinions

which ever i get, not getting enough

Edited by Kage56

I figured out what he was trying to do, albeit it simple and apparently a little vague without elaboration. Not sure whether the thread belongs here or in user generated content though since he's trying to strut his stuff.

I agree with the other user's comments here. Fair enough now we understand you are looking for feedback and constructive criticism on your web designs. When creating a thread, being more specific or at least stating what you are looking for in the initial post will help you to get better responses from the community. We also still need to know more to answer you better. I mean what is your website for? What do you want it to do etc? Are you designing for this site? That's what I mean by elaborating.

**MOVED TO USER GENERATED CONTENT**

this was made to match a vbulletin template, i do not remember what it was called but it used that banner

not really match, but made to fit the color and design... i forgot what it looked like tho :\

Edited by Kage56