up to six months in jail for trolling in az if law passed

cdub22

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world would be so much better without trolls. They just don't serve a purpose other than to piss people off. Jail is a bit much though. Send them to a desolate island where they have to fight each other for food and resources in stead. There they can say "First!" everytime they get first to the food.

The world would be so much better without trolls. They just don't serve a purpose other than to piss people off. Jail is a bit much though. Send them to a desolate island where they have to fight each other for food and resources in stead. There they can say "First!" everytime they get first to the food.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

You're an idiot?

News flash Arizona, you missed April 1st by a few days.

This is among the stupidest things I have seen recently. Ohhh, Arizona, I hope that didn't hurt your feelings... Oh well, what are you gonna do? Arrest me? :rolleyes:

News flash Timbo, 1983 called and said it wants its quirky rebuttal back.

Also, you're an idiot?

I'm pretty sure I wasn't addressing you. I'll go check just to be sure, though.

Give me a sec....

Okay, I'm back. Yes, I was indeed not addressing you. :think:

No one ...lol, I don't blame ya'll, I won't wouldn't want to tango with me either.

How bout you, boss?

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge; use the edit button instead of double posting

There was something like this... I think it was HoN or Dota, if you were reported enough times for trolling, you wouldn't be banned, you would just be moved to a separate server for however long your ban sentence would have been. And the entire server was all the other trolls. And they weren't told.

:rofl:

Yeah, I'd live it up while I could too Britt. Its only a matter of time before the "Troll Police" take up residence in Texas as well. And once they do, everyone knows they'll be coming for you first :whistle:.
Couldn't have said it better myself. ...No wait, have to make fun of Arizona. *ahem*

Thumbs up if you think Timbo is right!

Hey Arizona:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/324/0/d/come_at_me_bro_by_omfgitsenvy-d4gtzoz.jpg

Edited by mjc0961

but without trolls there's no one to put the perverts on Omegle in their place.

now don't get me wrong, I hate the ppl who are just assholes for no reason. But there is a fun side to trolling, when do it to bad ppl :p

but without trolls there's no one to put the perverts on Omegle in their place.

now don't get me wrong, I hate the ppl who are just assholes for no reason. But there is a fun side to trolling, when do it to bad ppl :p

I dont think they put the fun trolls in prison, I draw a line when people mock the dead openly on RIP pages.

There was a documentary on BBC3 recently and I was disgusted.

The type that were doing it were actually much older than I imagined, and looked cowardly and weak, needing a keyboard to feel superiority for a small while.

I dont think they put the fun trolls in prison, I draw a line when people mock the dead openly on RIP pages.

There was a documentary on BBC3 recently and I was disgusted.

The type that were doing it were actually much older than I imagined, and looked cowardly and weak, needing a keyboard to feel superiority for a small while.

I think that there are different levels of trolling, some being completely harmless.

I watched that programme as well, and i agree that the trolls on it were disgusting. It's a bit of a dodgy issue.

I think that there are different levels of trolling, some being completely harmless.

I watched that programme as well, and i agree that the trolls on it were disgusting. It's a bit of a dodgy issue.

When confronted in the street, they resemble what they do.

They are like scared trolls, Would they say anything like that in the real world? No. So they shouldn't online.

Im all for trolls that are harmless, Infact I do the odd bit of trolling on dating sites :D

When confronted in the street, they resemble what they do.

They are like scared trolls, Would they say anything like that in the real world? No. So they shouldn't online.

Im all for trolls that are harmless, Infact I do the odd bit of trolling on dating sites :D

Yeah, i find it quite shocking that a lot of them show no remorse. Some people in the UK have already been prosecuted for extreme cases of trolling, it's just important that people don't lump all the trolls together into one big group.