Super High Score Tricky Tips

Hip-Hop-Potamus

play serenity, when you're in tricky just keep doing big tricks, grinding, and ground tricks. Also i learned that blackbird and all you can eat ( L2 + L1 + square) or ( R2 + R1 + square) (classic controls) give you much more points than other tricks, usually i switch between these 2 tricks and the signature trick . :)

Any hints on how to keep tricky alive for 180sec? IF you use a rewind does that restart the timer?

I think so. I've done a couple of runs where I was trying to keep tricky alive for 180 seconds and used the rewind to restore tricky if it died. I didn't get the badge on either run.

It seems like tricky has to be kept alive for 180 seconds without any shenanigans.

just buy point multipliers and never cash in combo. you get bonus points for keeping combo until end of event. point multipliers are very important if your trying to get really high scores. if you do not see one in store keep buying stuff until they appear. i usually buy one whenever i see it and have spent half million or more stocking up on these things.

flip do not spin since it gives more points. blackbird, all you can eat, and your characters signature uber are the only tricks you should be doing. never lose tricky and do not boost unless your board pressing or need speed to get a bigger jump. also zig-zag the track to maximize tricking opportunities. just do not go to slow or do it too much because you will start to lose your flow (x20 multiplier).