Do you have to do all the sidequests in one run?

BBoy2020

• 2 weeks later...
The Digging Up the Past side quest can only be done after you beat the game once. It does not count towards the Tour Guide trophy.

The other side quests do need to be done in one playthrough if you want the trophy.

Well that doesn't make sense because I have all of the other side quests done in one playthrough, minus the trinkets, and Silent Hill Tour Guide didn't pop.

Well that doesn't make sense because I have all of the other side quests done in one playthrough, minus the trinkets, and Silent Hill Tour Guide didn't pop.

Normally it should have. I did all the sidequests on my first playthrough and I got the Tour Guide trophy before the Useless Trinkets trophy, because I obviously couldn't do the required sidequest for that one until my second playthrough.

Seems like you've suffered from a pesky glitch. =/

Normally it should have. I did all the sidequests on my first playthrough and I got the Tour Guide trophy before the Useless Trinkets trophy, because I obviously couldn't do the required sidequest for that one until my second playthrough.

Seems like you've suffered from a pesky glitch. =/

Son of a... Well that sucks. Means I'm going to have to do all the sidequests again during my hard playthrough. Boo.

EDIT: I looked at that playthrough and apparently I only had 12 done, but I got all of the trophies so something must have happened at some point where I loaded a save that didn't have that quest done or something. Wish I would have looked before going to the prison. Oh well.

Edited by Francofone

• 2 years later...

go to the crematorium as soon as you enter it will unlock the art appreciation quest and tour guide just like it did for me silent hill resets some things like the birds i set free must of been 7 but same place twice even after activation for trophies lol. quite laggy on ps3 for me.