Ideas for DLC

Melia

DLC is likelly to be more characters and ranges. In my opinion, this isnt the most interesting DLC, as there are already more than enough of both. I cant see that many people out there have done everything on every range and are eager for more.

So, for DLC, i think that they could do something more interesting. Here are my ideas:

New survival modes:

Apocolypse-

Try and survive ranges during the apocalypse. Flaming meteors rain down from the sky, crashing into the floor ahead of you, meaning you have to make quick turns to avoid them.

New gear to survive this: Water Cannon. Holding R1 shoots jets of water out, which can instantly put the fire out on a meteor, turning it into a jump instead.

Helicopters Revenge-

That helicopter is fed up with having to fly you around the world all the time, and so, has decided to take you out. Oh, and its attached gatling guns to its sides. As you go down the slopes, the helicopter is looking at you, and firing at you. Using rockets, it will block off parts of the drop, forcing you down certain parts of the course. It will also fire at you, forcing you to quickly dodge the lines of fire.

New gear to survive this: Stealth Suit. The stealth suit allows you to become almost invisible whilst holding R1, meaning you can go through parts of the track before the helicopter rockets them,or have a few moments away from the gunfire.

Zombies-

Every game needs some sort of zombie mode. zombies are all over the drops, and you have to do your best to dodge them.

New Gear: Board Blades. Razor sharp blades are added to the sides of your board. Jump and rotate at zombies to cut them in half!

New global event options:

These are new options that change how a global event works.

Turbo mode-

Same event, except the game runs at 2,3 or 5 times the speed.

Basic mode-

No rewind, no tricky and no boost.

High/Low gravity modes-

High gravity mode means much smaller jumps and quicker decents. This makes landing tricks much harder, and races run quicker.

Low gravity mode means each jump sends you flying high. Allows you to do a rediculous amount of tricks per jump. For races, each little bump could have a huge impact on your time.

Unlimited score multiplier-

this gets rid of the '20' multiplier cap, meaning if you keep linking your tricks, your score will be insane.

New Drops/Events:

Half Pipe-

One long halfpipe, 2 minutes to score as much as you can. Once the timer hits zero, your score starts rapidly dropping until you cross the finish line.

Geo Tag Collection-

Geotags litter the drops. You have to collect as many as possibly before crossing the line. The harder ones to get are worth more points.

Long Jump Cometition-

One long steep ramp followed by a big jump. Use the wingsuit and see how far you can get. Do you hold down for the whole ramp, then let the wingsuit out straight away? Do you trick a bit first for some boost, and let the wingsuit out halfway through the air?

So there we have it, some ideas of mine which prove for absolute certainty that i have too much time on my hands :p

I love the game modes like half pipe and big jump.

Honestly, some of these could be awesome.

One fun thing to see is if they make a character who skies. Same controlls, speed, jump, etc. but he would be doing sky tricks. Although this game will probably get some generic piece of poo dlc similar to something like the need for speed hot pursuit, in which all we get is a few more tracks and some "sporty" cars.

So glad that some of you liked the ideas!

I really think that the long jump could work very very well.

Also, i liked the survive+trick idea. It would be great during snowstorm levels with trees and rocks. That way, to get high scores, you would have to do big jumps, but as you cant see whats below, it would be more of a risk.

In response to people being sick of zombies, yes they are everywhere, because the zombie virus spreads fast :p

How about taking the entire mountain from ssx3 and planting it in the middle of the Atlantic.

And make sure the all peak race and all peak trick events are available i actually cant think of anything better than that.

Exactly what I was about to say (exept the Atlantic part...). The mountain from SSX3 would be the best DLC ever!

I would like to see the Glass Boards you crash through make a return from the original games where they signified short cuts but instead add them with Trophy requirements to smashing them all like they do in Burnout.

You can make some only reachable with Level 11 Wing Suites and kit ect

However what i would like to see more than anything else is the ability to set up a private lobby for mates to all race down the mountain at the same time instead of just going up against someones ghost. This is something that should have been in from the start really tho.

How about taking the entire mountain from ssx3 and planting it in the middle of the Atlantic.

And make sure the all peak race and all peak trick events are available i actually cant think of anything better than that.

Fantastic idea! I really like the sound of that

There is only one thing that I would like more, SPLIT-SCREEN! Get on with it EA