One Piece: DLC screens

One Piece Kaizoku Musou/DLC - The Koei Wiki - Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi, and more

And here some screens of Nami's new costume. While not post timeskip Nami, She still looks quite hot in it.

All Games Beta: One Piece: Kaizoku Musou DLC Screens

Now I only need to get yen PSN cards. Though 350 yen / costume is a little pricey. Well I'll wait till they put it all in one package for a reduced price or rather for the NA / EU version (if we get one one day).

http://i.imgur.com/XhcBu.jpg

How the hell do you pull that move of? Though they got it wrong, should be a fat nami, chibi nami,...

Like the Thread :)

Just bought a 1000 Yen card. Will go for the scenarios first. I hope it's worth the money.

Namis R2 Attack is pretty awesome. :)

edit: not worthy xD there must be a complete edition. :o

Edited by MemoKS

I really want to purchase the DLC, but when I go to "Download" in the game's main menu, it takes me to the psn shop and tells me that there's no content available.

Also, I understand that you need a Yen PSN card to buy content? Can I just buy one online?

Thanks for any replies this post my get. I imported the game to New York and literally have no idea what I'm doing. I would love to get the DLC though if it's possible.

I really want to purchase the DLC, but when I go to "Download" in the game's main menu, it takes me to the psn shop and tells me that there's no content available.

Also, I understand that you need a Yen PSN card to buy content? Can I just buy one online?

Thanks for any replies this post my get. I imported the game to New York and literally have no idea what I'm doing. I would love to get the DLC though if it's possible.

You're better of asking in the Japanese Games Discussion - PS3Trophies.org how it works exactly. I'm sure they're fellows a lot more knowledgeable about the Japanese or Asian psn store than me.

But as far as I know depending on which version you have (Japanese or Asian) you need a Japanese or Asian account and redeem then a fitting currency (don't know what psn card you need for Asian PSN store) on it and then you can download the DLC for it.

Would you have to actually play the game on your JP/Asia account or can you use your regular account and download the codes on your JP account.

I guess my question is: Are DLCs in general system wide or account confined? I know I'm going to get thrashed for putting this in this section, but I just wanted to know before my Treasure Box comes.

• 3 weeks later...