Dlc eu?

Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Poland cannot obtain the DLC's according to the PS blog for some reason. Stupid, I know.

I'm not sure if you live in one of those places, but that may be why you are not seeing anything.

The Disgaea Axel avatar is not on Danish PSN, but manage to find this Avatar on UK PSN.

If the DLC for EU Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk-2 and Disgaea 4 (Yes Disgaea 4 DLC past Hi-res Asgari is not on Danish PSN) work same way, can ppl in the Nordic Country's + Polen obtain the DLC by making a UK account and download DLC from there.

I can't test this, since my Copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia mk-2 are from US.

Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Poland cannot obtain the DLC's according to the PS blog for some reason. Stupid, I know.

I'm not sure if you live in one of those places, but that may be why you are not seeing anything.

Ye, i got the nordic i belive, make a UK account, could try, but still, i plated the game already, but i just wanted the bonus characters, falcon and the other,

if this a problem for the company not be able to put the dlc on nordic country i wont buy any more games from them, since, it not fair, i buy my games nordic edition since i support the game store here, but if a company cant deliver dlc to all, then i wont buy there product, simple as that,

but Hyperdimension neptune got the dlc on psn store, dunno really, atleast they could write a reason why,

Ye, i got the nordic i belive, make a UK account, could try, but still, i plated the game already, but i just wanted the bonus characters, falcon and the other,

if this a problem for the company not be able to put the dlc on nordic country i wont buy any more games from them, since, it not fair, i buy my games nordic edition since i support the game store here, but if a company cant deliver dlc to all, then i wont buy there product, simple as that,

but Hyperdimension neptune got the dlc on psn store, dunno really, atleast they could write a reason why,

Been asking that question on NISA forum, Sony official Danish Playstation Facebook and their Weekly blog update.

Close I came to a answer is NIS America Forums • View topic - Disgaea 4 Avatar on EU

Think that is kinda BS, since I guess Nordic PPL talk english (not sure about Polen), so why does NISA need to submit the paper in Danish, Norweign, Swedish, Finsk and Polish.

Been asking that question on NISA forum, Sony official Danish Playstation Facebook and their Weekly blog update.

Close I came to a answer is NIS America Forums • View topic - Disgaea 4 Avatar on EU

Think that is kinda BS, since I guess Nordic PPL talk english (not sure about Polen), so why does NISA need to submit the paper in Danish, Norweign, Swedish, Finsk and Polish.

ye, all nordic country should know english since you learn it early, but poland, i guess there is a problem since, most polish you meet have problem with english, but then, they should suffer, not us in the north :p..

but question is, if it other games get same treatmeant with delay on DLC, then, people will buy from other places outside nordic, and game company might suffer cause of that. :/

ye, all nordic country should know english since you learn it early, but poland, i guess there is a problem since, most polish you meet have problem with english, but then, they should suffer, not us in the north :p..

but question is, if it other games get same treatmeant with delay on DLC, then, people will buy from other places outside nordic, and game company might suffer cause of that. :/

Expect for Cross Edge and Trinity Universe is all my NISA titles import from US and unless Sony/NISA get this sorte out, does I see no reason to buy a NISA game in EU. (Even consider importing Ar Tonelico)

Expect for Cross Edge and Trinity Universe is all my NISA titles import from US and unless Sony/NISA get this sorte out, does I see no reason to buy a NISA game in EU. (Even consider importing Ar Tonelico)

got, Cross edge, air tonalico, disagea 4, hyperdimension neptune mk2, trinity universe, and agarest generation of war, With EU/nordic edition,

but orderd Tales of graces F, but that is US-import,

• 1 month later...
I still hope we get also some PSN avatars from these games soon.

Well, it took awhile...But I believe we got all the avatars for the first game, so it's only a matter of time.

I think we have to wait until almost the end of the year if the first game's avatars are any indication though.