Saving squad members in ME3 help? (Spoilers)

Cybertitts

I assume anyone who can answer my questions has hopefully played and finished ME3 because my question does contain spoilers. If anyone can enlighten me on how to spoiler tag I'd really appreciate it.

So my questions are as follows-

Question regarding Mordin Solus in ME3-

Is there a way to save mordin on tuchanka? I'm assuming its a story related event and can't be changed at all. If anyone has figured out please let me know

Question regarding the Tali-Quarian/Legion-Geth rivalry

Is there a way to romance tali while also fulfilling all the requirements to make peace with both characters after defeating the reaper on rannoch? I'm assuming i'll need high paragon to prevent her from being exiled in ME2 without actually pissing her off and giving the data to the quarians regarding her father (I'd like to avoid pissing her off) I really like both Tali and Legion and would love to avoid killing them.. but it seems much more difficult if I'm trying to get into Tali's pants.

I've figured out how to save everyone else/get the most out of their relationships (friendly relationships) with Shepard.

I don't mind at all having to go back and play the comic/Mass effect 2 in order to keep everyone alive and get the most out of the characters. Aside from the ending controversy (which I do agree with) I still think these games are outstanding.

Edited by Cybertitts

[spoiler=mordinlives]There is in fact a way for Mordin to live but it involves choices back in Mass Effect 1 and 2. If you choose to cure the genophage Mordin will always die. Usually if you sabotage the genophage you will have to kill Mordin to do so successfully but there is a unique circumstance where Mordin will agree with the sabotage.

There are 2 necessary conditions for Mordin's survival:

1) Wrex was killed in ME1. If this occurred Wrex's brother will be in charge and he is in favor of seeking revenge of the turians and salarians for the genophage.

2)Maelon's data was destroyed in ME2. If this occurs, Mordin can still complete the cure but the stress of the extra testing kills Eve.

If both of these occurs, Wreav will be in charge and Eve will not be around to keep him in check. Mordin agrees that in this circumstance, curing the genophage would cause the Krogan to become a danger to the galaxy.

See the video below:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nguicTLV8iQ]Mass Effect 3: How To Save Mordin - YouTube[/ame]

• 5 weeks later...