Weird ME3 Multiplayer Round 10 Glitch

Killer85500EXE

So I was going to play ME3 online, searched for a game, random map and enemy, bronze challenge, played it with 4 guys, we did well and then we lost on round 10. Two of them left the lobby, then I and other guy started the game expecting more to come. When it started we were already on round 10 with 0 score both. The timer reached 0, the mission complete voice sounded and then the timer appeared again saying we needed to survive until transport came. Someone knows why this happened? Or has it happened to someone else?

Note: We lost when the timer showed again (Second time) cause we got over run by Reapers, but the first time we got it it gave us both that Bronze Challenge, and Random Stuff score it gives.

So I was going to play ME3 online, searched for a game, random map and enemy, bronze challenge, played it with 4 guys, we did well and then we lost on round 10. Two of them left the lobby, then I and other guy started the game expecting more to come. When it started we were already on round 10 with 0 score both. The timer reached 0, the mission complete voice sounded and then the timer appeared again saying we needed to survive until transport came. Someone knows why this happened? Or has it happened to someone else?

Note: We lost when the timer showed again (Second time) cause we got over run by Reapers, but the first time we got it it gave us both that Bronze Challenge, and Random Stuff score it gives.

Yes, the round you are currently on, when someone leaves like that, resets and you have to redo that particular round. It's not a bug. It's supposed to happen that way, except for the score being 0 "zero." That's possibly a bug.

Oh really? Its weird tho, no message showed saying anything about a round restart like it usually should happen. Anyway thanks for clearing this doubt.:D

But now that were checking these "bugs" I would like to ask something else, have you got some EPIC lag after you bleed out on rounds 7-10 that makes you fall of the map and float around?

Edited by Killer85500EXE

Yes, the round you are currently on, when someone leaves like that, resets and you have to redo that particular round. It's not a bug. It's supposed to happen that way, except for the score being 0 "zero." That's possibly a bug.

I think what happened is that they lost on round 10. When they were in the lobby before the next game, two players left, and they decided to start with just the two. When they started the new game they started on round 10 instead of 1. If that is the case, that is pretty weird.

I was under the impression that it only resets when the host leaves. I've definitely seen other people drop out without having to redo the round.

I think what happened is that they lost on round 10. When they were in the lobby before the next game, two players left, and they decided to start with just the two. When they started the new game they started on round 10 instead of 1. If that is the case, that is pretty weird.

Thats what I wanted to say, they left in the lobby, not ingame, we even got our Exp, except the bronze... and u know.