Can't play this game anymore

TigreBoo

So after I had the Hanar Diplomat quest bug out on me, I tried to read up online to figure out what to do and learned this quest is no longer available after I complete the only remaining mission I have (Tuchanka). At this point I decided to start playing multiplayer but I've had it freeze on me after the 1.02 patch like 3 times. From what I understand, there's a decent chance that one of these pretty frequent freezes can erase all my stat progress. Does this mean I'm basically screwed until one of these 2 issues gets fixed? Seems my only choice if I want to keep playing is to start another game and make sure Hanar Diplomat doesn't bug out on me. Anything else I can do? Anyone have a good guess when a patch is likely to be released? 1 or 2 weeks? 1-2 months?

Ummm, all I know about that Hanar Diplomat quest is that I talked to him and he said something "Please Sheppard go and save my people on my world" and after walking around a little more on Embassy I went to all other places on Citadel and ended up returning to Embassy looking for a Turian Officer and ended up talking to the Hanar saying I had went there and saved his people without leaving Citadel. So have you tried to talk to him again?

If not then I think it isn´t that of an important quest and shouldn´t effect your ending so much.

And for the Freezes I have not experienced one since my first time on Mars. It takes a minute or so when I go in on multiplayer for loading up the screen but after that I haven't had any problem at all.

I have only had it freeze once in multiplayer and that was trying to access the store. I have had it freeze with the well known elevator on the citadel and once at the end of the mars level.

I have had other glitches though. Last night I was finishing up the help the ex-cerberus scientists escape mission when the scientists would just stay in the hangar. Since they wouldn't leave and when I killed all the enemies I could the game couldn't proceed further.

Ummm, all I know about that Hanar Diplomat quest is that I talked to him and he said something "Please Sheppard go and save my people on my world" and after walking around a little more on Embassy I went to all other places on Citadel and ended up returning to Embassy looking for a Turian Officer and ended up talking to the Hanar saying I had went there and saved his people without leaving Citadel. So have you tried to talk to him again?

If not then I think it isn´t that of an important quest and shouldn´t effect your ending so much.

And for the Freezes I have not experienced one since my first time on Mars. It takes a minute or so when I go in on multiplayer for loading up the screen but after that I haven't had any problem at all.

You got your diplomats mixed up. The Hanar are the Jellyfish race. You were talking about the Elcor (The slow talking guys).

The Hanar diplomat mission is the one where you need to go to terminals and track the diplomat activities. It bugged on me the first time but I got it on my second time around. The key is to not leave the Citadel and do the mission as soon as you get it.

Edited by themaniac27

I myself also had the Hanar mission glitch on me as well. Its not a huge deal tho, finishing it just gives you a small war asset or credit/xp reward. nothing gamebreaking. As for the freezing, I personally NEVER had ME3 lock up on me, MP or SP. I played though the entire game once, more then half way through my insanity run, and a ton of multiplayer. Could be something with your PS3. I would restore your file system on your PS3 through safe-mode boot and see if that solve your problems. Question: Do you have a blu-ray copy of ME3? I personally bought my copy off the PS store, so its all on my HDD. That might be the problem, but I find it hard to believe if it is.