Did anyone import a save where everyone died in ME2?

Berrule

There are a vast number of characters who reappear in ME3 who have the opportunity to die in ME2 many of whom play important roles, have lengthy dialogue, or become squadmates. I imagine most people imported a save where everyone or at least the majority of people survived ME2 (lost my files dammit).

Did anyone import a save where frickin everyone died and go through ME3 with it? And by everyone I mean: Garrus, Tali, Jack, Grunt, Mordin, Goto, Samara, Legion, Miranda, Thane, Zaeed, Jacob, Anderson, Chambers, Daniels, Donnely, Kirrahe, Urdnot Wrex, Rachni Queen, and Verner.

Because that would make for an interesting lonely game. For each of those missing people (at least the ones that play more than a bit role) there would have to be a stand in or unique bit of storyline to accomodate their absence. Just wondering if anyone went to that extreme of minimizing survivors.

my imported save was one in which everyone survived the suicide mission. The only squad member that died in any of my playthroughs throughout all 3 games was Kaiden and that was due to the fact that I romanced Ashley in the first. My Shepard is a bit if a whore lol he's had a different gf each game first Ashley then Miranda and finally Liara :cool: