The Unfortunate Tale of Morinth. Spoilers.

Ashtonwise

So, as it turns out, I found Morinth in this game, provided you chose her over Samara and she lived through the suicide mission And....

[spoiler=asdfasdfadf]No, I'm not talking of the letters she sends to her sister, or the references in which she's mentioned. Morinth is honest-to-god in ME3. Most of you may have not even noticed it, but now I shal enlighten you. Remember during the first part of the final battle, when Cortez can't pick you up and you have to survive until Anderson's ship arrives? Well, in this battle happens to be a Banshee or two. Now if you recall, a lot of banshees were made from Ardat-Yakshi (Sp?). If you zoom in on one patricular Banshee, you will notice that she does -not- have the Banshee name in her title. Instead, where it should be, is the name 'Morinth'. Thats right, you are forced to kill another character you have fallen in love with thnaks to those damndable Reapers. Now, I'd like some DLC explaining just how the Reapers found her, and where.

This may be old news to some of you, but its just something interesting I noticed. Thoughts?

Edited by Vyrastas

It's probably for the better all things considered.

I mean, I kinda would have liked to throw her back in the party. Maybe she was captured by the Alliance, and is doing some 'community service' in the way of helping Shepard?

Also, since I didn't choose Samara in 2, what became of her?

I mean, I kinda would have liked to throw her back in the party. Maybe she was captured by the Alliance, and is doing some 'community service' in the way of helping Shepard?

Also, since I didn't choose Samara in 2, what became of her?

[spoiler=samara]You do a mission in which she tries to save her other two daughters from the reapers. One is saved. The other sacrifices herself. Samara becomes a war asset.