Udina (spoilers for whole game)

Duskfire

[spoiler=aijsdfoafij]I really dont get what Udina was trying to accomplish. I know that he allied with Cerberus to take over the Citadel and then use the fleet to try and take back Earth. But that just seems to go against his character. He was always pro-human understandably being human himself, but he was never pro-human fanatically like the Illusive Man was. He never seemed pro-human at the deteriment of the other races; if anything he wanted to further human relations with the other races. Staging the coup just seems the opposite way of accomplishing that.

I dont know, maybe I misjudged his character. He was always an ass, but an ass for the right reasons. I know I was just completely taken aback by what happened anyway.

Edited by Johnny Bananas
use spoiler tags

Any questions about the story are posted there:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/mass-effect-3/149201-story-discussion-thread-spoilers.html

And you have to use the spoiler tag, even if you put a spoiler warning in the title.

Spot on. You MUST use spoiler tags when discussing the plot outside the discussion threads. If you don't know how to use spoiler tags, you need to. There's a link on how to use them in the spoiler box in my signature.

We have a discussion thread for this game so bring your topic up in the thread linked above. Thanks.