omg multiplayer gold maps

Creative Monsta

Some one please tell me its not just me that thinks these are ridiculously hard?? Ive screwed trophy for unwavering and reloading save and doing mission ive missed doesnt work so its an entire playthrough on insanity again or complete all multi maps on gold :(

But the gold maps are overkill imo.....way way harder than single player on insanity.

Some one please tell me its not just me that thinks these are ridiculously hard?? Ive screwed trophy for unwavering and reloading save and doing mission ive missed doesnt work so its an entire playthrough on insanity again or complete all multi maps on gold :(

But the gold maps are overkill imo.....way way harder than single player on insanity.

Yeah its hard..Its actually easier to play Single player Insanity than it is to beat gold on mulitplayer

Think gold is fine, done it today with 3 people below lvl 12 and a lvl 19. Granted me and a friend finished gold over 20 times by now so we had experience. I suggest you play on Firebase Dagger as your squad is on higher ground and it's easy to guard all entrances.

Think gold is fine, done it today with 3 people below lvl 12 and a lvl 19. Granted me and a friend finished gold over 20 times by now so we had experience. I suggest you play on Firebase Dagger as your squad is on higher ground and it's easy to guard all entrances.

Record it next time. What enemy were you facing?

Gold isn't too bad, just have to get a team that doesn't run right into crowds of enemies. To me the hardest enemies on gold are the reapers because of Banshees, I hate them with a passion.

Yeah, I just played against the Reapers for the first time, and nearly wiped if it hadnt been for my survival know-how. Those Banshees are a bitch.

The gold maps aren't hard if you have a team that knows what their doing.

I tried to play some multiplayer today and man it's so hard if your buy yourself.

Now some complaining.....................

Tried my first couple of matches today and got booted out of the first two. You shouldn't get the option to kick someone just because their a low level.

Second of all i wish i could play with people who know what their doing. If theirs an objective besides killing everything that moves go to that objective instead of trying to kill everything that moves.

Tried my first couple of matches today and got booted out of the first two. You shouldn't get the option to kick someone just because their a low level.

Second of all i wish i could play with people who know what their doing. If theirs an objective besides killing everything that moves go to that objective instead of trying to kill everything that moves.

One reason why I create the matches.. I'm just an average player but still no reason to kick me out cause i'm still a lower level.. Never consider that some people don't spend most on their time on MP.. pfft..

Yea, tell me about. Most of the time we fail a mission cause apparently getting more kills is better than completing some objectives >.<

Back on topic; I've not tried the Gold maps yet and consider to try out for the trophy but after reading some of your post.. I think I'll stick to Insanity mode :rolleyes:

A good tactic if you get stuck with teammates like that... when it's an objective that needs to be activated and retrieved (like the 4 data hubs or whatever), your team can distract the enemy while you go and do the objective.

Or you can split up into twos. Two to distract, two to take the objectives, and whoever grabs the objective is protected by his partner.

But, if no one wants to go with you then, if you're sneaky enough, you can make it. The AI is aggro-based just like an MMO. They'll run towards the nearest gunfire. So, you just pick off the ones that wander off by themselves.

Also... mics are very important. If you don't have a mic, you won't make it on the higher difficulties.

Quick Note -- Best race to fight against on Gold: the Geth, hands-down.

The gold maps aren't hard if you have a team that knows what their doing.

I tried to play some multiplayer today and man it's so hard if your buy yourself.

In alot of peoples mind level = skills. Which we all know is not true. Its anoying that people keep thinking it. And most certainly in this case its not true at all. Cause the level dosent mean a damn thing.

Just create your own matches, thats what im doing, cause im sick and tired of people kicking me.

In alot of peoples mind level = skills. Which we all know is not true. Its anoying that people keep thinking it. And most certainly in this case its not true at all. Cause the level dosent mean a damn thing.

Just create your own matches, thats what im doing, cause im sick and tired of people kicking me.

Level may not equal skill, but level is certainly a factor. They kick low levels because they need your powers to be as strong as possible in Gold maps. It becomes a hindrance to the group when a level 8 tries to cooperate in a Gold challenge, when the rest are in the late teens.

He could be one highly skilled player, but at the end of the day, combat is dictated by numbers. How much damage you do, how much damage you can take, what weapons you have.

Don't take it personally when you get kicked. They're just trying to ensure their best chance for survival.

Level may not equal skill, but level is certainly a factor. They kick low levels because they need your powers to be as strong as possible in Gold maps. It becomes a hindrance to the group when a level 8 tries to cooperate in a Gold challenge, when the rest are in the late teens.

He could be one highly skilled player, but at the end of the day, combat is dictated by numbers. How much damage you do, how much damage you can take, what weapons you have.

Don't take it personally when you get kicked. They're just trying to ensure their best chance for survival.

Its completely understandable they want the best. But most of the times when getting kicked, its not because of the level of the class, its the overall level, which seems unfair.

I myself is only N45 and 20 Salarian Engineer, but I have extremly powerful weapons equipped and other helpful stuff as people can see if they check it. So just kicking people becaue of the overall level is "too-low" is not really fair.

As you said, if they kicked you because you class is low when crappy guns and stuff, its fair enough to do, since everybody does want to win.

But I guess this is more of on opinion how I see it. We are of course all allowed to look at it in diffrent ways, and kick people for diffrent reasons. Some of them just dosent seem fair.