Galactic readness % decrease

kenjikazama

this sucks donkey balls , not only do they force mp on us but now this?

mass effect 3 ENDING + MP = epic fail for the franchise.

Wow... calm down. The % decrease is most likely BioWare's singleplayer way of showing how the Reapers are pushing back their enemies slowly but surely. And no doubt a way to keep people playing the multiplayer.

I have played the game every day since release, so time spent away from the game doesn't influence the loss of percentage. Perhaps only time away from Multiplayer? I got it up to 100% readiness on Friday, then by today (still playing every day, just not Multiplayer), my percentage was already down to 87. Kind of annoying.

Just do a match or 2 a day on bronze it doesn't take very long. It will keep your readiness percentage high and it will help you greatly with the 5k kills trophy. You can also level up characters and promote them to earn more assets.

I do this every day before i continue my insanity playthrough and it's a great way to warm up. You can still view the best ending without ever touching the co-op, you just have to spend more time in soloplay. Not a big deal.

Yeah, it's time away from multiplayer. My readiness has dropped from 100% to 96% because it's been about a day since I played online.

i played last night and went to bed with a 100%, woke up and played in the morning and was already on 98%, you cant even sleep... literally :eek:

i played last night and went to bed with a 100%, woke up and played in the morning and was already on 98%, you cant even sleep... literally :eek:

Reapers don't sleep, kid. While you're sleeping, they're destroying the galaxy and making things tougher for you, with every passing second. While you're reading this, they've already destroyed another Turian colony.