question about insanity missions

bizarro10111

i just finished the horizon mission but according to my mission log i have only done 24 missions.

but i only have the cerberus base attack left and then earth which should then be 25 and 26.

ive counted all my missions in my mission log and i only miss one

tuchanka:turian platoon , but that one is followed up by the bomb mission which i do have , am i screwed ?

I dont know about the Turian Platoon mission... I know this one and the bomb quest are kinda linked... all I know is that the bomb mission will fail If you do not attempt this mission before Priority: Citadel 2. My guess it is the same for Turian Platoon but I could be wrong.

i just finished the horizon mission but according to my mission log i have only done 24 missions.

but i only have the cerberus base attack left and then earth which should then be 25 and 26.

ive counted all my missions in my mission log and i only miss one

tuchanka:turian platoon , but that one is followed up by the bomb mission which i do have , am i screwed ?

You'll be ok. I went into the Cerberus base mission with 24/27 done. Priority: Earth counts as two missions since there are multiple parts to it.