Patch 1.02 is out in NA

ecto69

Hope it fixes the citadel freezing bug and the Hanar Diplomat bug.

Both of those bugs still remain with 1.02. I haven't been able to find any patch notes but it didn't fix either of those problems for me. From what I can tell, 1.02 patch was the first day patch but for some reason the disc based game wasn't downloading it while the download version did.

i havent encountered either bug....... guess im lucky :)

I'm with you there. However, mine seems to have a lot of hangs or freezes at times. They last about a second or two. After it happens, the game says it's loading in the corner. However, it happens when I'm just walking around the Normandy or Citadel. As if there wasn't enough loading already. It didn't seem to do that when I first started playing, but the deeper into the game I got, the worse it was.

Both of those bugs still remain with 1.02. I haven't been able to find any patch notes but it didn't fix either of those problems for me. From what I can tell, 1.02 patch was the first day patch but for some reason the disc based game wasn't downloading it while the download version did.

Day 1 Patch 1.01 was 14mb

and this is new at 16mb labled 1.02

it seems to fix some of the quest and remove them from the journal when it is missed, also seems to be a bit more stabilized, but I still experience some frame rate issue, it also seems to be patch for future DLC as well. Although they haven't officially post the log yet I believe they should be working on the importing problem because the other day I ask bioware they seems to be really focus on that problem for the PS3 specifically because it seems in order to import a ME2 save to ME3 you somehow require ME1 but obviously ME1 was never release on the PS3 they might be trying to fix that?

Based on my own experience ._. I already play thru the game twice and still working on different variations.

Yeah thanks Bioware for this damn patch... I was in the middle of an epic multiplayer match and it actually kicked me out without retaining any of my XP earned or galactic readiness percentage increase and made me download it before I could do anything else... Really? I couldn't even finish my match? Jackasses.

I think that's pretty standard fare for patches. It's the same thing when Sony will not let you on the PSN without the latest firmware. Forcing everyone to play the same version of the game helps eliminate incompatibilities.

I think that's pretty standard fare for patches. It's the same thing when Sony will not let you on the PSN without the latest firmware. Forcing everyone to play the same version of the game helps eliminate incompatibilities.

I've played plenty of games that at least let me finish my damn match and didnt screw me out of my XP before needing to DL the patch.