Mass boredom effect the trilogy

SubZero89

This game is boring & generic I don't understand why its so popular:rolleyes:. Dialogue, shoot, dialogue, shoot.. Now im not bashing this formula because 90% of games this generation are shooters of the sort, but the AI in ME3 is terrible! Im even playing on Insanity & aliens will go right up to me, hesitate & thn strt shooting. On top of this u have squad mates & over regenerating health protected by a shield to protect u from this dumb AI. This series is everything thats wrong with this generation & why creativity is severely lacking.

I don't care about DLC like many others are crying about on metacritic, im concerned about the gameplay & thus far its incredibly bland & unstimulating. The stories overated as well because the protagonist Shephard isn't remotely interesting. Uncharted uses the same formula but its a thrill to play thats the difference. If ME offered me somewhat of a challenge to coincide with its robust levelling system then maybe them upgrades would be worthwile & I would be more engaged. I jumped on the bandwagon & now im jumpin off it. Taking it back towards Silent Hill & Twisted Metal on Fri.. :whistle:

This game is boring & generic I don't understand why its so popular:rolleyes:. Dialogue, shoot, dialogue, shoot.. Now im not bashing this formula because 90% of games this generation are shooters of the sort, but the AI in ME3 is terrible! Im even playing on Insanity & aliens will go right up to me, hesitate & thn strt shooting. On top of this u have squad mates & over regenerating health protected by a shield to protect u from this dumb AI. This series is everything thats wrong with this generation & why creativity is severely lacking.

I don't care about DLC like many others are crying about on metacritic, im concerned about the gameplay & thus far its incredibly bland & unstimulating. The stories overated as well because the protagonist Shephard isn't remotely interesting. Uncharted uses the same formula but its a thrill to play thats the difference. If ME offered me somewhat of a challenge to coincide with its robust levelling system then maybe them upgrades would be worthwile & I would be more engaged. I jumped on the bandwagon & now im jumpin off it. Taking it back towards Silent Hill & Twisted Metal on Fri.. :whistle:

I'm not sure posting this here was the right choice, so of course you will get hate.

But i'll deal with it, and try to answer as polite as it can be!

Name 1 good game where the AI isnt crap? Thats right, there is none. There will always be crappy AI in games, and it never changes. Sure some might be smarter than others, but they will always have a cheap way to get around them.

The story is boring and bland? Thats fine you're seeing it like that. But did you even play ME1 + ME2? If not, thats why the story wont interest you. Cause you dont know everything thats going on, or anything that happend in the past. Jumping into ME3 without playing ANY of the others are just silly. The stories follow each others. If you see a trilogy, you dont just jump to the last chapter, and skip the other 2. You need to play 1 & 2, before you really can judge 3.

And also to your post above^. Starting anything like that wont get you anywhere here. It will more likely get deleted or locked, cause you might just try to start a bitchfest.

Are you sure you're not just playing the demo in a continuous loop or something?... That doesn't sound like the game I, or anyone else has been playing.

Thx for the heads up. Thought my views needed to be aired & what better way thn on a public dedicated game forum that restricts such views! ;). U can close this down or watever I don't care but can u honestly tell me u disagree with everything I said. I have no problem with the concept of the story, I like the idea of protecting earth & traversing Mars. I was expecting fun & engaging combat, alas its no better than Binary Domain.. :o

Edited by SubZero89

Thx for the heads up. Thought my views needed to be aired & what better way thn on a public dedicated game forum that restricts such views! ;). U can close this down or watever I don't care but can u honestly tell me u disagree with everything I said. I have no problem with the concept of the story, I like the idea of protecting earth & traversing Mars. I was expecting fun & engaging combat, alas its no better than Binary Domain.. :o

Again, you are asking this on a ME3 forum. So of course 99% of the people here will disagree with you.

I love the game, like many others..

i could watch these cut scenes for days. it's better than most movies ever made, and the cutscenes are interrupted by gun fights. you get great story and a shooter, win win to me.

ME3 is even more like a movie then ME2 was love it.

I just finished watching a 40 hour movie that I control the path to the end.

That's why I love these types of games, $60/200hrs equals $0.30 cents per hour of fun. (basing the 200 hours on ME2 time to Plat, not sure yet)

OK so it is not the best AI but better then ME2, not once did any of the girls jump on top of a fence or other object and get stuck.

PS love the troll pic :D

I'm curious.. Did you even complete the game? or are you still stuck traversing Mars?

So you got your thought aired but that doesn't change the fact that I love the game.. To each his own :whistle:

It's obvious this is a troll who didn't even complete the game...

PSN ID: babel07

babel07's Playstation 3 Trophies - YourGamerCards.net

He only has two Mass Effect 3 trophies: Driven (Return to Active Duty) and Enlisted (Customize a character in SP)

He didn't even get farther than the prologue! How drôle!!

Plus, if he never played Mass Effect 1 or 2, he can't really have a say in the story line... Lol.

It's obvious this is a troll who didn't even complete the game...

PSN ID: babel07

babel07's Playstation 3 Trophies - YourGamerCards.net

He only has two Mass Effect 3 trophies: Driven (Return to Active Duty) and Enlisted (Customize a character in SP)

He didn't even get farther than the prologue! How drôle!!

Plus, if he never played Mass Effect 1 or 2, he can't really have a say in the story line... Lol.

I didn't expect much out of the OP anyways... figured it was some bored kid that wanted to start a ruckus because he got stuck in a rut on Mars.

Bland and Unstimulating? You make me laugh. Retard.