Multiplayer Guides?

wolfheart

I was just wondering if anyone has come across any multiplayer guides, that gives things like pros and cons of each class/race, who they're best against (such as Asari Adepts/Vanguards being particularly strong against Cerberus, or Quarian Infiltrators being strong against Geth) and just general tips such as using an Adept for Biotic combos moreso than for weapon damage? For example I unlocked a Turian Sentinel, but I've never played as a Sentinel before so a guide would be good to know what kind of weapon he's best with using, what skills are the best to work on, etc

since multiplayer isan't really a must for trophies it's been hard to find one i think. I just tried a quick google search for your and couldn't really find anything with in depth information your looking for. what i did find was if you go to gamefaqs.com, gamespot has a multiplayer guide that's coming soon.

From what I've seen playing online, Vanguard is pretty dominant. The Biotic Charge-Nova combination gets a lot of kills once you know how to use it.

That's also how it was starting to turn in the ME3 demo. I still prefer my Salarian Infiltrator's Energy Drain/Sniper Rifle/Armor-Piercing Ammo combo.

If you upgrade Energy Drain enough, it effectively becomes a stun, with the Sniper Rifle being a one-hot kill when leveled. Add the Armor-Piercing ammo equipment mod, and not even Guardians and their shields pose much of a threat.

On the demo I got a Soldier, Adept, and Engineer to level 20... here's what I found out:

Soldier is gear based; so if your weapons suck your damage will suck. To be honest I hardly ever used Adrenaline Rush... Concussive Blast followed by a Mantis rifle shot = dead. Frag Grenades shred any armored targets.

Adept is burst damage and situational; you have to time your cooldowns with when enemies push the hardest, especially when I had my maxed Singularity that explodes for damage when it goes away. Singularity and Warp is ridiculous.

Engineer is misdirection and support; drones/turrets work best against shielded opponents and force AI enemies to use their cooldowns on them (smoke grenades, charge, etc.). Use Incinerate to panic an enemy, then blow their head off with a Carnifex pistol.