EDI... (SPOILERS: read AFTER turian/patriark mission ONLY)

thedarknessof66

if you dont know whats different about edi for ME3 yet, EXIT NOW!!

ok right, so by now im not the only one going carzy for a robot/ai right?!! i mean wow... edi is now (for me) officially the hottest ever female-humanoid character in any game - ever, im talkin robots vs humans vs aliens and any other kind of female character, edi is THE HOTTEST, proper! ive got the joker efffect real bad...

think this topic has people divided, some love edi, others think robot love is grose... but just i want edi for myself, joker can have the mech dog in engineering...

what do you think, of edi? other hot characters? all opinions welcome! :dance:

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/1200/thedarknessof66.png

Yeah, since ME2 last year she's been my favorite AI in anything really... trumping ADA for the top spot from ZoE2. Although Wheatley was pretty awesome, I still enjoyed EDI's sense of humor and interactions with Joker.

Now, she takes the cake.

Since "being hot" has no influence whatsoever on whether or not I find a fictional character in whatever media interesting or fun, I'm going to say that I couldn't care less... but that would be somewhat untrue: I find the overly sexual look for EDI's robot body quite distracting (but in line with BioWare's "appeal to the masses" approach these days). :)

Yea, I liked the direction they took EDI...I didn't really find her "hot" but she was pretty. I love EDI like a mother really. She always looks out for you and the whole crew and takes things in good directions and does things to help out everyone. I did fall for Liara this time around though, I romanced Ashley in ME1 and Miranda in ME2 and wasn't too into the alien bit...but something about Liara in ME3 had my Shepard lapping at her heels. You go boy. You go.

I think that making EDI a sexbot is cheap, corny and in a very very bad taste. Shame on you, Bioware. AGAIN.

I still like EDI as a character though.

The voice actor was kinda like a sexbot in Battlestar Galactica as Number Six

Why they picked Six no idea :rolleyes:

I think that is why they did it and Tricia had no objections to that.