Petra Nebula

Scorpionsflame

Ok, I wanted to do the misson at Grissom Academy but the nebula it's supposed to be in isn't even showing up on the galaxy map at all, I'm pretty sure I went to the right place just below the exodus cluster and, zip, nothing.

It's been quite some time since Traynor told me about Grissom Academy though, I've probably done another four or five missions since, Does that affect anything?

Aw Dang.

Oh well, I'll just import this shepard again next time I play through, this mission isn't the only thing I'd like to do differently so... But thanks for the swift answers.

1 more though. Does this kind of thing happen with other missions (Waiting too long wipes the mission out completely) or is Grissom Academy a one off?

Cant answer 100% but didnt happen to me again as i got the missions done although i did leave some a while like the missing krogan scouts, they stayed far more than 3 priority missions.

Best advice is to do a priority then couple smaller ones, leave all citadel things for a while and do them all in one go as there are a lot of artifacts and things to collect for the war assets and you will be back and forth no end if you do them one by one in between missions.

Aw Dang.

Oh well, I'll just import this shepard again next time I play through, this mission isn't the only thing I'd like to do differently so... But thanks for the swift answers.

1 more though. Does this kind of thing happen with other missions (Waiting too long wipes the mission out completely) or is Grissom Academy a one off?

I think this is the only missable one, but better be safe than sorry, eh?

Aw Dang.

These happen with multiple missions. For example, Tuchanka: Bomb is such a mission. As I think the Attican Traverse one that Wrex gives you might also be one.

Best course of action would be to scrounge up and finish all the smaller missions you can before moving on to do the next Priority (story) missions.