Question about Diana Allers

peter17319

I'm already regretting that I took her aboard. Most annoying voice in a game since Vanille in Final Fantasy XIII. And can someone slap some clothes on her? Jeez.

:)

Vanille is my FAV voice character :p

Not yet sure about Diana however I have had her up in the captains quarters a few times.

I think you can actually toss her off the ship based on some of the dialog I see.

Is it possible to get her killed?

I wish :whistle: I wonder why I even bother bringing her on board the Normandy.

On your question, I'm not sure. I guess if you don't bring her along she might get killed? Not 100% sure on this tho.

She was so awkward and weird to look at =S

I hate to say this, but I agree with this. I gotta nothing against Jessica Chobot, but she just looked odd in this game. While graphically the characters look great, they don't emote well and when they look look an actual person they look weird and the characters don't emote well.

I hate to say this, but I agree with this. I gotta nothing against Jessica Chobot, but she just looked odd in this game. While graphically the characters look great, they don't emote well and when they look look an actual person they look weird and the characters don't emote well.

Agree her look is funny.

Miranda was made way better and looks like the voice actor "Yvonne Strahovski"

Face only body got the Mass Effect treatment :p

Miranda was made way better and looks like the voice actor "Yvonne Strahovski"

Face only body got the Mass Effect treatment :p

I wouldn't say that so quickly...

Have you seen her body??? It's pretty damn close...

Although, I did notice that "she looks like Michael Jackson..." thing everyone was telling me about... I think it was something they did with the nose or just too much black hair. Lol.

(Damn, MJ... why'd you have to turn white? It confuses ME2 players...)

Wish they could use the best game engine for PS3 - Crystal Tools. :rolleyes:

...Isn't that Square-Enix's exclusively? :think:

Anyway, I got the platinum a few hours ago so I couldn't care less about Jessica Whatsherface, but maybe when I make a FemShep run (Or go through ME2 to make certain decisions again) I'm gonna "tap dat ass", or whatever the hell kids are saying these days.