Mass Effect 3 Video Guides

gcrock

I am currently working through Mass Effect 3 and I am making some guides. Some are not related to trophies but will be very handy and others are obviously related to trophies.

I will keep this thread updated as I add them to my channel and once they are al done, I will tidy it up a bit and share some walkthroughs that I am doing.

If the videos help you then I would appreciate if you give them a like and a comment on the video page.

If anyone wants to add any of these to the trophy guide then go ahead. If any other sites want to use them them then please credit the channel. Thanks!

Item Locations

On every mission there is plenty to collect. They range from weapons to medikits, to credits and more. Some itmes will also reward you with XP and it is worth collecting them if you want to level up faster and have more at your disposal.

Mass Effect 3: From Ashes - Item Locations and Freedom Fighter Trophy/Achievement

More to come

Trophies

A Personal Touch

Always Prepared

Giant Killer

Shopaholic

Untouchable

More to come

Much more will be added within a week. I am working on quite a lot with this game besides trophies and I hope people find them useful once up!

EDIT: How do i get these vids to embed? I copy the video URL and paste it but they always just appear as a link after submitting.

Edited by gcrock