What missions when?

dz06lt

Anyone really know how they are or have approached this? Personally i want to knock out as many side missions as early as possible is there any downside to this? As far as i am aware there is only one side mission that is time sensitive, the one that comes with the "Liberator" trophy/cheeve. Also there is a side mission that if done in the incorrect order will cancel your ability to get the "Saboteur" trophy/cheeve.

Any other conflicting missions either main or side missions that you know about?

Edited by dz06lt

I can only speak from what I did personally. After every "main" mission I would go see if Traynor or Liara's office or my terminal had anything. Then I would head to the Citadel or search all of the areas. Most of the time you can just walk by people talking and you will get the side quest from them although you can't always do them till later. I am sure I might have missed one or two but I was pretty thorough with my search and it worked out well from what I could tell.

Without getting into spoilers, there's a very major story mission on the Citadel. Before this mission, you can earn a ton of those "fetch quests" by walking around each part of the Citadel and listening to people talking about certain artifacts/items they need. There's a lot of them, like 6-8, maybe more. If you do that major story mission BEFORE completing these Citadel fetch quests, most of them will be impossible to complete afterwards.

Instead, after that mission, even more fetch quests will pop up on the Citadel. Unless I'm mistaken though, none of these missions have major implications on trophies, except any XP gained of course.

Edited by Veritas7Ax

This whole mission list is out of control at least for me, currently 26 on the list, and some are already out of commission. :D

Not sure why they created 2 codex menus and one mission menu

and the menu never starts at the top, somewhere in the middle of the completed ones. not sure if that is just bugged for me or everyone.

is not just you, but if you i realized that pressing triangle then then mission menus shows the top active missions