Future dlc

Chaos42

We know just as much as you do. We dont know if/when there will be dlc. We will just have to wait and see.

I dont get why people are asking or even thinking about dlc, just a few days after the game have been released.

Probably just hoping the endings are patched Broken Steel style. I've seen them online and while they're not as bad as some people sa, Bioware really could have done better. A DLC where Shepard has to fly an alliance frigate to a nearby solar system to pick up the normandy then send a signal through the mass relays that repairs them, allowing post-game side-mission cleanup, would probabl sell well.

Granted, there's several obvious plotholes there, but most would consider them acceptable breaks from reality.

this is more for speculation -i do kind think they might add something to the ending -i like it and all but its a little sad he when out the way he did and blowing up every mass relay is kind of a downer as this means space travel is limited. Plus all those aliens stuck on earth its going to take a while to fix this.

Oh God... please don't jinx it... If ANY DLC comes out, it BETTER be with the SP....

Here are my thoughts on what DLC could possibly be:

1. Taking back Omega for Aria

2. A N7 mission pack (3-5 maps maybe?) that has new MP maps, but also more of those 1-off N7 missions using the same maps for SP

3. Epilogue, where things that happened after the catalyst nonsense is explained

3 Is probably a long shot, but 1 and 2 seem like almost a no brainer. I dunno if it's just me or not, but the way the game ends with my choices really having no influence on the end makes me less inclined to pay for just new SP DLC.

1. A patch will come before DLC, that will add a "To be continued..." screen to game endings, to raise our hopes.

2. There will be DLC that will have the no gameplay, just epilogue ending screens, like Dragon Age, or Fallout.

3. There will still be no way to get a perfect ending, but devs will hint at it for an upcoming DLC.

4. More DLC will keep coming in, hinting at perfect ending in next one.

You get the idea.

Why not both? The Multiplayer *is* good, and deserves to be further enhanced.

I didn't say it isn't good. But let's be honest. The main thing we bought ME3 was for the epic story that nothing else could live up to... I, for one, would rather have more additions to the epic storyline...

A new couple of maps wouldn't be as exciting...