Playing Insanity

cpt

Just imported my ME2 character , the game started without any option to change the setting to Insanity ., am at the very begining on earth . is it too late to change the option to insanity or do i have to restart .its very confusing as there is no option at the main menu to change the game difficulty ..any help ?

On the subject of insanity, am I the only one who finds it well... hard? Some missions are a cakewalk, but others that particularly involve Cerberus are a pain in the ass, especially when they start whipping out multiple nemesis' and engineers (damn those turrets)

I know the difficulty is insane but still, compared to the previous game its quite well... insane :p

On the subject of insanity, am I the only one who finds it well... hard? Some missions are a cakewalk, but others that particularly involve Cerberus are a pain in the ass, especially when they start whipping out multiple nemesis' and engineers (damn those turrets)

I know the difficulty is insane but still, compared to the previous game its quite well... insane :p

yeah that mission where you saved jack was pretty hard. Haven't got far into cuz started only just yesterday

yeah that mission where you saved jack was pretty hard. Haven't got far into cuz started only just yesterday

Yup, thats the one I was thinking of. That one with the wide open area was just brutal beyond belief. Took me an hour of constant trying to get past it :p

too late, start new, import your ME3 char than, you won't loose weapons and levels...

Thanks I did actually import my level 55 or so ME3. I was just so into the start that spaced out on the Insane setting as never even thought that I should try it at least to see how difficult it might be for me.

====

One thing that ME3 has fixed is that the Difficulty level is part of the save and not the profile data, so this should make it easier to not mess up the change of the level by mistake if another save is loaded.

I guess Bioware got enough complaints about that one in ME2

Edited by ecto69