Question Regarding Liara Romance

Brandon_2535

This may be hard to answer, but it's bothering me.

I got the trophy for "romancing" Liara, but all we did was share a kiss in the Presidium Commons. Does that actually count as you starting to date her? It seems like it does because I haven't been able to pursue a relationship with any of the other characters since then. It's a bit disappointing because she wasn't the one I really wanted to pick, but it looks as if I don't have a choice now.

Does anyone know a way to peruse someone else or is there like a way to cut it off with her?

The good choices are the ones that lead to romance.

I knew that much, but I didn't know the romance would just be committed like that out of nowhere. I hardly ever even talked to her. I thought maybe there would be an option to romance or not, instead of it being a reputation choice. In Mass Effect 2, I was able to break it off with Tali after we romanced. I was hoping there would be something similar in Mass Effect 3, but I guess not. Doesn't really matter, though. Not with the ending I got.

While we're on the subject of Liara, obviously when you import your ME2 save, it keeps track of your romance options from ME1 and ME2. Does anyone know if the Shadow Broker DLC has any impact? Because in Shadow Broker, you had the option to rekindle with Liara if you so wanted, and I wonder if that can be imported into ME3.

My guess is no but just wondering.

While we're on the subject of Liara, obviously when you import your ME2 save, it keeps track of your romance options from ME1 and ME2. Does anyone know if the Shadow Broker DLC has any impact? Because in Shadow Broker, you had the option to rekindle with Liara if you so wanted, and I wonder if that can be imported into ME3.

My guess is no but just wondering.

i don't think it has an impact on romance options. i did not choose to rekindle the romance in mass effect 2, but in mass effect 3 i choose to romance her and was successfully able to. i do like all the references to mass effect 2 DLC really very cool.

I started having one with Liara however I must have messed it up by playing Chess with Traynor and a what ever with Jessica Chobot (aka Diana Allers) :p

I thought those don't count.

Or does the Liara romance continue again near the end of the story?

She no longer talks to me.

Not that I am worried as I will play ME3 a few more times.

I started having one with Liara however I must have messed it up by playing Chess with Traynor and a what ever with Jessica Chobot (aka Diana Allers) :p

I thought those don't count.

Or does the Liara romance continue again near the end of the story?

She no longer talks to me.

Not that I am worried as I will play ME3 a few more times.

I wanted to get a Tali romance first but the answer for romancing Liara is very vague and so I screwed it up. Once I committed to Liara, everyone else seemed to know and respect my decision. Traynor and I played chess, but I was male Shepherd so she had no interest. Diana interviewed me a few more times but that's it and Tali didn't want to get between Liara and I. At the end of the game after the last child dream, Shepherd woke up next to Liara so I'm positive it'll stay.

i had an awesome Liara romance for my first playthrough of ME3 on my FemSheps xbox profile and it was a very tender and nice thing to see. However, I wanted to do something/someone different for my MaleSheps PS3 playthrough. So on Mars i felt horrible but I told Liara we would just be friends so that later on I could get Ashley or Diana Allers in bed.