EU reactions?

PratikH

Played the first two missions and while the graphics (and particularly the lighting) do look better in most places, I do get the uneasy feeling it's a bit too similar in how it all plays out to Mass Effect 2. Now, since Mass Effect 2 was an amazingly good and entertaining game, that's not really a big point of criticism, but still... it was noticeable and some parts in the first mission after the intro (i.e. after the part from the demo) almost felt like playing ME2.

If I must compare it to another game franchise, it would be Assassin's Creed. Mass Effect 3 is to Mass Effect 2 what Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood was to Assassin's Creed II: minor tweaks, minor improvements, added multiplayer, but overall not that big a leap in quality between the third and the second game as there was between the second and the first.

Still feels great to be back in the world of Mass Effect, though, and I know I'll be playing this for the next few weeks.

Played the first two missions and while the graphics (and particularly the lighting) do look better in most places, I do get the uneasy feeling it's a bit too similar in how it all plays out to Mass Effect 2. Now, since Mass Effect 2 was an amazingly good and entertaining game, that's not really a big point of criticism, but still... it was noticeable and some parts in the first mission after the intro (i.e. after the part from the demo) almost felt like playing ME2.

If I must compare it to another game franchise, it would be Assassin's Creed. Mass Effect 3 is to Mass Effect 2 what Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood was to Assassin's Creed II: minor tweaks, minor improvements, added multiplayer, but overall not that big a leap in quality between the third and the second game as there was between the second and the first.

Still feels great to be back in the world of Mass Effect, though, and I know I'll be playing this for the next few weeks.

To be fair though Mass Effect 2 was that good not a lot needing tweeking. I'm amazed by Mass Effect 3 so far, probably played about 12 hours so far and i'm currently level 38 (imported ME2 character.)

thats a good point but i thought it would be more like uncharted 2 and uncharted 3. the second installment of the game was just so good and amazing that it's hard to one up it with the third installment.