Help.. *Spoilers* (nothing massive though)

AvR

Hey guys...

I'm 10 hours into the game (OMFG.. fantastic). But theres so much to do, my mind can't process everything. Getting abit lost at times. So, I'm on the Citadel trying help the bitch Aria out. She wants me to reunite the Blood Back, Blue Suns and Eclipse. How do I do this? I've done stuff with Narl, General Oraka (which I "Placed a kill order on him") which means? I've fucked this up probs. Also mingled with some of the other gangs located on the Holding Area. I've probably spent atleast two hours running around like a headless idiot. Where do I go? I keep returning to Aria.. she says "You have alot more to do Shepard" something along those things. It's rather frustrating. Also... I've finished most of the stuff with Commander Bailey: He keeps saying to find his second in command Which is Thane, correct? I can't find him.

ARGH!

Edited by AvR

By reading from this I can safely guess that you have completed the Blood pack and Blue Suns side quest. For the Eclipse, after speaking with Bailey you need to go to the C-Sec Office at the Presidium (it's on the other end) and speak to the second in command there. Don't know his name but I don't think it's Thane.

Hope this helps.

Hmmm.. That's odd :confused: A glitch? I hope not. Maybe you have already spoken to him? I found him quite easily since the mission target indicator showed me where he was.. :think: Maybe you're supposed to speak to the second in command for Eclipse?

Instead of Killing Oraka you can also increase your War Assets by speaking with a Salarian working at the very end of the Presidium Commons at a store and doing a very small task for him, thus getting Oraka AND the Mercs.

Correct, the task requires you to get some artifacts to trade heavy black market weapons to C-Sec, thus not having to "put a hit" on Oraka.

In case anybody wants to know where to aquire the artifacts for him, you will need to go here:

Travel to Kite's Nest Cluster

Go to the Vular system

Scan planet Vana

Even though, when in galaxy mode, you will get a breadcrumb trail on how to obtain these artifacts, I only post this so there is no confusion and running around Citidel needlessly looking for the said artifacts.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for all the feedback..

I've tried all your tips.. still no luck! I went to see Bailey: He says come back to see him when I speak to Sederes? Which i've already done at C-sec. Commander Bailey is ment to get in contact with you after your done talking to Sayn at the holding bay (to finish up the mission). Dayuum.. what a pain! :whistle:

Edited by AvR