Favorite Funny Dialogue *SPOILERS*

ShieldWarden

Title says it all.

I don't know why, but BioWare really knows how to make us laugh. Is it the fact that we come to care about the characters and the relationships they hold and are genuinely amused by their witty banter like old friends? I like to think so.

Anyways.

My favorite two so far are:

1. Sur'Kesh Mission - As you run about fighting Cerberus troops, you'll get to a point where a yahg busts through the wall and kills a trooper, then runs off.

Shepard: Be careful, there goes the next Shadow Broker.

Garrus: Sounded like it was muttering "T'Soni" the whole time.

2. EDI - After EDI gains her new body, you'll be able to speak with her like any squadmate. Do so enough and you'll be able to talk to her about how she is adapting to the new body and how it effects her work with the ship.

Shepard: So it won't do any damage to the ship?

EDI: The only time I forget to recycle the used oxygen is when I find something truly interesting.

Shepard: *horrified look*

EDI: That was a joke.

So yeah, those are my top two so far. What are yours?

When you do the "Grissom Academy" mission and take EDI along for it

Contains you tube video as well:

[spoiler=lkj]

You will meet up with Jack

EDI : " Jack's personality appears to be largely unchanged"

Jack : "Hey EDI nice body, Now you look like a Sexbot instead of a sextoy"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbLzvvT15OQ]Mass Effect 3 "Grissom Academy" mission with EDI - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by ecto69

Garrus and Tali Romance

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Vg3-_nRQno" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Funny one , Tali was also fun, and Garrus had some cool lines in ME2.

FYI:

You just need to post the URL the forum will make it show up normally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vg3-_nRQno

You need to however use the one above and not this one

http://youtu.be/2Vg3-_nRQno

Choose LONG link in the options.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vg3-_nRQno]Mass Effect 3: (SPOILERS IN TITLE) Garrus & Tali romance - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by ecto69

[spoiler=13]One of my personal favorites is after the mission to cure the genophage on tuchanka. If you go and talk to EDI and Joker, EDI makes a reference about how such an inferior lifeform like a thresher maw could destroy a reaper. Then Joker chimes in and says something along the lines of "Yeah, now if only we could make guns that shoot thresher maws, then the reapers would would be history."

Edited by JROD0823

[spoiler=13]One of my personal favorites is after the mission to cure the genophage on tuchanka. If you go and talk to EDI and Joker, EDI makes a reference about how such an inferior lifeform like a thresher maw could destroy a reaper. Then Joker chimes in and says something along the lines of "Yeah, now if only we could make guns that shoot thresher maws, then the reapers would would be history."

HAHA that was a good one

Almost anything Javik says about the other races are funny. You can tell Protheans were a very proud race and even while Javik tries to compliment them, his compliments are very backhanded.

Such as during the mission to recruit Javik if you brina Liara. She'll mention the races being uplifted and when she mentions the Salarians, Javik asks "The lizard people finally evolved?" Liara tries to correct him by saying they're amphibians and he retorts with "They used to eat flies."

You can also talk to Javik on the Citadel and people will crowd around him and ask if he's really a Prothean before asking Shepherd about his abilities. Once Shepherd is done Javik responds with Shepherd being one of the finest warriors he knew... for a human who lived in a cave.

My favorite two so far are:

1. Sur'Kesh Mission - As you run about fighting Cerberus troops, you'll get to a point where a yahg busts through the wall and kills a trooper, then runs off.

Shepard: Be careful, there goes the next Shadow Broker.

Garrus: Sounded like it was muttering "T'Soni" the whole time.

2. EDI - After EDI gains her new body, you'll be able to speak with her like any squadmate. Do so enough and you'll be able to talk to her about how she is adapting to the new body and how it effects her work with the ship.

Shepard: So it won't do any damage to the ship?

EDI: The only time I forget to recycle the used oxygen is when I find something truly interesting.

Shepard: *horrified look*

EDI: That was a joke.

"I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favourite spot on the Citadel!"

Almost anything Javik says about the other races are funny. You can tell Protheans were a very proud race and even while Javik tries to compliment them, his compliments are very backhanded.

Such as during the mission to recruit Javik if you brina Liara. She'll mention the races being uplifted and when she mentions the Salarians, Javik asks "The lizard people finally evolved?" Liara tries to correct him by saying they're amphibians and he retorts with "They used to eat flies."

You can also talk to Javik on the Citadel and people will crowd around him and ask if he's really a Prothean before asking Shepherd about his abilities. Once Shepherd is done Javik responds with Shepherd being one of the finest warriors he knew... for a human who lived in a cave.

I just had a dialog with Tali, she was drinking in the lounge , it was funny.

Sorry I did not make note of it. It was a long dialog.

The funny part was the "Induction port"

Mass Effect 3:Tali is drunk jealous and sorry - YouTube

Lol Those were my fav funny dialogs and moments too! They're hilarious! And the part where I "interrupted" Tali and Garrus and their line of funny excuses to explain to me. Haha who would have thought! :applause:

Greatest moment for me, was Tali getting drunk on the Normandy.

Tali: Shepard, you want to help my drink this fine Turian Brandy?

Shep: How are you even drinking?

Tali: Pretty simple.. Im using this emergancy Induction port.

Shep: ........Thats a straw..

Tali: .......Emergancy Induction Port......

LOLZ:dance:

I just finished the Priority: Tuchanka mission, and if you go up to the bridge Garrus will be there with Joker trading jokes. Joker's telling Turian jokes, and Garrus is telling human jokes.

My favorites:

Joker: How do you know when a turian runs out of ammo?

Garrus: He pulls out the stick up his ass for back-up.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Garrus: Why does the Alliance hire pilots with brittle bone disease?

Joker: Wait, wait, wait... They actually have jokes about *me*?

Garrus: Oh yeah. I heard this one from a private on Palaven.

Joker: Okay then, why do they hire pilots with brittle bone disease?

Garrus: So their marines can win against someone in a hand-to-hand drill.

Joker: *laughs* Oh, you have got to tell James that one.

I just finished the Priority: Tuchanka mission, and if you go up to the bridge Garrus will be there with Joker trading jokes. Joker's telling Turian jokes, and Garrus is telling human jokes.

My favorites:

Joker: How do you know when a turian runs out of ammo?

Garrus: He pulls out the stick up his ass for back-up.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Garrus: Why does the Alliance hire pilots with brittle bone disease?

Joker: Wait, wait, wait... They actually have jokes about *me*?

Garrus: Oh yeah. I heard this one from a private on Palaven.

Joker: Okay then, why do they hire pilots with brittle bone disease?

Garrus: So their marines can win against someone in a hand-to-hand drill.

Joker: *laughs* Oh, you have got to tell James that one.

The jokes are my favorite dialogue so far as well.

My favorite Javik like is when the hanar approaches him at the citadel going on about the enkindlers and all, then Javik blows him off at the end saying how he wished he taught them to speak better. You could just tell that hanar was crushed, even though it doesn't have a face.

He also has some funny lines on Thessia when you examine the temple relics, mostly on the codex entries.

Liara talks about how Athame brought agriculture to her world.

Javik: We didn't want you to starve to death.

Liara remarks how Athame taught them mathematics.

Javik: You couldn't count higher than your toes. We took pity on you.

I've already forgotten most of it but here are my favs which you didn't mention before:

EDI's flooding Cerberus with seven zettabytes of explicit images, most of which were Jeff's

Shepard romancing with Traynor and talking about visiting Vancouver