Which Mass Effect 2 decisions to make for Mass Effect 3?

Miguel_Zorro

The major decisions from mass effect 2 that carry over is who survives the suicide mission, destroying the geth (or reprogramming them), who you romanced, and various others. Though I must say I am impressed with other choices that are carried over.

Example: I just completed Grissom Academy mission, and I saw a familiar face. And no, I don't mean

[spoiler=ID]Jack.

You will see

[spoiler=ID2]David Archer from the Overload mission is there if you took the Paragon route and sent him there. He remembers you and is still counting. This time he is counting the days that Shepard added to his life.

So in all honesty and decision you make has a strong chance of carrying over into this game.

The major decisions from mass effect 2 that carry over is who survives the suicide mission, destroying the geth (or reprogramming them), who you romanced, and various others. Though I must say I am impressed with other choices that are carried over.

Example: I just completed Grissom Academy mission, and I saw a familiar face. And no, I don't mean

[spoiler=ID]Jack.

You will see

[spoiler=ID2]David Archer from the Overload mission is there if you took the Paragon route and sent him there. He remembers you and is still counting. This time he is counting the days that Shepard added to his life.

So in all honesty and decision you make has a strong chance of carrying over into this game.

The Second Spoiler you have there shocked the hell out of me. I totally forgot about that! Great part of the game.