Video Trophy Guides

swaggers

This will obviously be updated as I go. I do not plan to write a full trophy guide myself so if anyone is making a guide please feel free to use these:

Enlisted 5 - Start a character in multiplayer or customize a character in single-player.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f0bKOFfzwk]Mass Effect 3 - Achievement/Trophy - Enlisted - YouTube[/ame]

A Personal Touch 10 - Modify a weapon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_qHu3xmNaE]Mass Effect 3 - Achievement/Trophy - A Personal Touch - YouTube[/ame]

Mail Slot 10 - Kill 10 guardians with headshots from the front while their shields are raised.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDHwDbOocSU]Mass Effect 3 - Achievement/Trophy - Mail Slot - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by swaggers

Here are some more videos that are not listed yet

:)

Untouchable

This can be done at any time when you are on the Normandy and have access to the galaxy map. You will find the galaxy map on deck 2 - combat information center. Enter one of the reaper galaxy systems (the ones with the red symbol) and keep using your scanning pulse. Watch the reaper alertness bar in the bottom left corner. When the bar is maxed out you will see enemy reapers coming in. Fly back to the Mass Relay and exit the area.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8hTgROXNlw]Mass Effect 3 - Untouchable Trophy / Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Eye of the Hurricane

You will encounter your first Brute enemy relatively early in the game, during the 'Rescue Turrian Primarch' mission (Galaxy: Apien Crest, System: Trebia, Planet: Menae).

Weaken the Brute until its armor (basically its health) has only one bar left. Then wait until the Brute is trying to tackle you and kill it while it is running towards you. Make sure your team is not killing the Brute by accident. Reload the last autosave if they do. Moreover, you should save your game manually before the fight starts. Just in case something is going wrong. There will be other chances to get this later on, so don't worry if you missed it here.

Note: This was played on normal combat difficulty. You can change your difficulty settings at any time in the options menu.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC220Rsfkxk]Mass Effect 3 - Eye of the Hurricane Trophy / Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Giant Killer

One of the first chances to encounter a harvester is during the 'Extract Turian Survivors' mission (Galaxy: Krogan DMZ, System: Aralakh, Planet: Tuchanka).

It's recommended to set the difficulty down to narrative. You will run into multiple harvesters during this mission, but they fly away when they are close to death. On high difficulties you might not have enough fire power to kill them fast enough.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R07AoLW1j_E]Mass Effect 3 - Giant Killer Trophy / Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Hijacker

Important: This cannot be done against the first Atlas Mech you encounter on Sur' Kesh! It works on all other Atlas Mechs, but not the first one!

The video shows a location during the 'Locate Bomb' mission (Galaxy: Krogan DMZ, System: Aralakh, Planet: Tuchanka). There will be other opportunities during the course of the story, so don't worry if you miss this one. Choose a weapon of your choice and shoot the glas of the Mech. The glas will shatter once the armor is halfway gone. Quickly take out the driver with some precise shots, run infront of the mech and press :x:

Note: This was played on Normal Combat Difficulty. The weapons do not matter, as long as they fire shots and not explosives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=755R0MArGag]Mass Effect 3 - Hijacker Trophy / Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by PowerPyx

I'd also like to point out that all of the combat-oriented trophies can be obtained through the multiplayer. So if you don't somehow get them while playing the singleplayer, your progress transfers over and you can unlock them there.

EDIT: This has been tested. It's where I unlocked Mail Slot and Recruit.

EDIT2: And PowerPyx, regarding your Hijacker comment about it not working on the Atlas at Sur'Kesh, I believe it can. I tried to accomplish it during that fight and was able to break the glass and the driver, at which point the Atlas became inactive and ready for me to jump in, but my squadmates destroyed it before I had a chance.

Also, the CE strategy guide says it can be done. I believe it needs to be on a higher difficulty to work.

Edited by ShieldWarden

EDIT2: And PowerPyx, regarding your Hijacker comment about it not working on the Atlas at Sur'Kesh, I believe it can. I tried to accomplish it during that fight and was able to break the glass and the driver, at which point the Atlas became inactive and ready for me to jump in, but my squadmates destroyed it before I had a chance.

Also, the CE strategy guide says it can be done. I believe it needs to be on a higher difficulty to work.

Hmm... all I can say is, that I tried it a dozen times on different difficulty settings and with different weapons and it did never work on Sur'Kesh. Tried it for 30-45 minutes. When the armor was about half way down the glas broke, but as soon as I killed the driver a cutscene began to play.

On all the other Atlas Mechs it seems to work super easy on any difficulty.

There is a trophy linked to the Atlas Mech on Sur'Kesh that is called "World Shaker" (which should be story related and unmissable). I don't have a strategy guide for ME3 (and I don't use any in general), but there still is the possibility that they made a little mistake :p

Maybe I'm just wrong, but I doubt it does work on Sur'Kesh. I will try it again on my next playthrough :)

Hmm... all I can say is, that I tried it a dozen times on different difficulty settings and with different weapons and it did never work on Sur'Kesh. Tried it for 30-45 minutes. When the armor was about half way down the glas broke, but as soon as I killed the driver a cutscene began to play.

On all the other Atlas Mechs it seems to work super easy on any difficulty.

There is a trophy linked to the Atlas Mech on Sur'Kesh that is called "World Shaker" (which should be story related and unmissable). I don't have a strategy guide for ME3 (and I don't use any in general), but there still is the possibility that they made a little mistake :p

Maybe I'm just wrong, but I doubt it does work on Sur'Kesh. I will try it again on my next playthrough :)

Well, the guide gives you possible ways of playing out an encounter and for this particular fight one of the ways is taking control of the mech. They even have a screenshot of the guy controlling the mech on Sur'Kesh. They also advise that it's easier on higher difficulties.