Multiplayer Gold

Isdrake

I played the demo alot and tried gold a few times. But that was real harsh.

But did anyone else feel like a character 20 was kind of the cap on how good a character could get. I mean after that there was nothing to improve. Sure you could always trying to get another weapon or a level 2 damage boost for one mission or something. But really? Does that really helps much on gold?

How does the retail product feels? Is there room for alot of improvments and "endgame" stuff to do when hitting 20 in multiplayer? Or do you just re-roll a new class?

Level 20 is the cap for multiplayer characters. As you stated, you can always upgrade weapons and such. But pretty much, yeah you can always reroll another class.

Keep in mind though, that once characters reach level 20, you're given the option of "promoting" them, which then transfers them into your singleplayer game for your Shepard to send them on missions and such to better help your cause against the Reapers.

Level 20 is the cap for multiplayer characters. As you stated, you can always upgrade weapons and such. But pretty much, yeah you can always reroll another class.

Keep in mind though, that once characters reach level 20, you're given the option of "promoting" them, which then transfers them into your singleplayer game for your Shepard to send them on missions and such to better help your cause against the Reapers.

If you keep on promoting all your multi-player characters which transfers them into your single-player game, eventually you'll have no characters to play online with?

yeah I know that already :)

But what I want to know is, how much further can you improve your character once it hits level 20.