Question about Miranda for those who started the game

Niels

I was very fond of my team in Mass Effect 2. I'd have preferred more of them than the Mass Effect 1 crew personally.

Still, I hope that ALL of the team appear at least once when I get the game, as I saved them all.

They said that all would have an appearance if they survived..

Yeah, a lot of them make appearances. I have the CE strategy guide, and I've done some very VERY light peeking, and I noticed that some will have minor (showing up, saying hey, talking for a few minutes, then it's done) and major appearances (being present during combat missions, but not necessarily lending you aid personally via a squadmate), pending they survived.

Is it even explained why suddenly all the ME2 squads are no longer helping Shepard? Sound weird after what they have gone throught.

They chose to help Shepard to fight the Collectors and Reapers and they suddenly not helping.

And its the 3rd and final, I expected ME1 & ME2 characters to unite together to fight.

Well, you have to realize, six months pass from the Arrival DLC in ME2 to the beginning of ME3. Can you imagine that group sitting around twiddling their thumbs for six months on the slim chance that they can help Shepard again?

They continued on with their lives. They had to. Besides, Shepard lost contact with them all since he was under constant surveillance by the Alliance. Trust me, they start reconnecting one-by-one. Not all of them help, like you said, but they have their reasons.

Also, it's an intergalactic war. They could do a lot of good trying to help wherever they can.

Is it even explained why suddenly all the ME2 squads are no longer helping Shepard? Sound weird after what they have gone throught.

They chose to help Shepard to fight the Collectors and Reapers and they suddenly not helping.

And its the 3rd and final, I expected ME1 & ME2 characters to unite together to fight.

that would be sweet. i'm going to miss my squad. this game makes you get so attached to it's characters and then it throws in a new squad.

Well, you have to realize, six months pass from the Arrival DLC in ME2 to the beginning of ME3. Can you imagine that group sitting around twiddling their thumbs for six months on the slim chance that they can help Shepard again?

They continued on with their lives. They had to. Besides, Shepard lost contact with them all since he was under constant surveillance by the Alliance. Trust me, they start reconnecting one-by-one. Not all of them help, like you said, but they have their reasons.

Also, it's an intergalactic war. They could do a lot of good trying to help wherever they can.

Oh, didn't know its was 6 months after the Arrival DLC. I thought its was immediately after.

That is a good point but after the first game you die and are gone for several months also and Garrus comes back

That ones funny but he is on your team

Edited by Niels
Typo

Miranda is still a romance option, from what I heard. How deep of a storyline is another question. I'm not quite sure who I would pick, her or Liara. However, if Miranda doesn't play a big role in the game, I'll be hard pressed to stick with her. But apparently, you can pursue a romance with Ashley, even if you didn't do so in the previous games. Hmm, decisions.

Damnit, if they aren't permanent additions to my crew I hope they get released as DLC in the future.

I'm quite fond of my synthetic, sniper brother in arms... Even if he has multiple personalities fused into one. Itd be a shame if he wasn't there with me as a break my foot off in Reaper's collective asses...

go to the faqs page and learn how to use the spoiler tags. it's a lot easier than putting spoilers with a bunch of spaces and caps.

Or you could do what every member of this community should and remind him.

[spoiler=anything] *text goes here /spoiler]

That is a good point but after the first game you die and are gone for several months also and Garrus comes back.

But you actively seek him out, remember? You don't even know it's Garrus until you go to rescue him.

Edited by ShieldWarden