Mass Effect 3 Review 9/10

Banacheckfps

GameSpotUK gave Mass Effect 3 9/10 in their Review PS3.

The Good:

Fantastic, moving story that balances plot and character - Past and present choices impact the game in wonderful and unexpected ways - Much-improved level design leads to challenging, exciting battles - Fantastic art design makes great use of color and composition - Top-notch voice acting brings every major character to life.

The Bad:

Some glitches and bugs - Galactic travel and scanning aren't much fun.

I am happy with the score & very excited to play the game come this Friday :dance:, what do you guy's think?

well I have £40 right here. But my trouble is that this game looks a lot like mass effect 2, which don't get me wrong I loved, but I don't think I would play it through again. I wanna see what other people think of it before I get it. I also have my eyes on FF13-2 :3

well I have £40 right here. But my trouble is that this game looks a lot like mass effect 2, which don't get me wrong I loved, but I don't think I would play it through again.

It is interesting that some websites can sort of criticize one game for not changing much between two installments in the same series or franchise, yet they'll not even mention it for another game.

Personally, I don't care if two games (especially sequels or in trilogies) are somewhat similar. If it ain't broke, no need to fix it, after all. Just don't blatantly copy-paste and insteas try to throw in some effort to make things look and feel different and you've won me over already. It happened before with the Uncharted and Assassin's Creed series... and I'm sure it'll happen with Mass Effect 3.

well I have £40 right here. But my trouble is that this game looks a lot like mass effect 2, which don't get me wrong I loved, but I don't think I would play it through again. I wanna see what other people think of it before I get it. I also have my eyes on FF13-2 :3

It should look the same. Mass Effect 2 on PS3 was made using Mass Effect 3's game engine.

Edited by Lintarius
added text

And if for you a 9 from GameSpot isn't enough, then I have better news for you, the game got fantastic reviews everywhere :

:dance:

And if for you a 9 from GameSpot isn't enough, then I have better news for you, the game got fantastic reviews everywhere :

:dance:

Wow, even the strict critics are giving it up for this game... that's awesome. I can't wait to pick it up tonight :dance::dance::dance: