Question about online.

bumbleblym

the trophy guide and roadmap are very unclear about this:

can you platinum this with offline split-screen co-op and online competitive play with bots only? please correct me if i'm mistaken.

if so, what trophies will be substantially easier with other players?

thanks in advance :)

Yeah, you can do the whole thing solo. "Fear the Reaper" might be a little easier to do with a real partner, but the majority of the co-op trophies can be done by turning another controller on and leaving it there. The online achievements can be burned through with bots, but only in public matches - which should be fine since there are very few online players.

Yeah, you can do the whole thing solo. "Fear the Reaper" might be a little easier to do with a real partner, but the majority of the co-op trophies can be done by turning another controller on and leaving it there. The online achievements can be burned through with bots, but only in public matches - which should be fine since there are very few online players.

online trophies can be done in private server. just host public and put password to make it private. i highly recommend to put password because the few players that are left (and arent trophy hunters) are hardcore (including me if i wanna take a break of trophy hunting). sadly the hardcore players i know i never see anymore.

the only trophy that need a real online player is duel and spectating a match instead of playing count also

@the 1 who created this thread

actually solo is easier for the online trophies. i recommend a partner though for the insane trophies

Edited by Hogger

No problem. This was actually my first platinum and I hold this series very close to my heart, so I always recommend it to others!

same also 1 of my first plats and i really enjoyed the game (multiplayer only not campaign or the stupid trophies).

@topiccreator

i might help u with insane (insane only not other trophies) if u cant complete it. message me on psn to speak further about this.