Me2 save file question?

StoneHenge

what's the level cap this time?

do enemies scale up with you? do you feel overpowered? or the game balance things?

Level cap is 60.

Even starting at level 30 you won't feel overpowered at all, quite the contrary: it's the good old Insanity experience, that is, that get-out-of-cover-and-be-dead-in-half-a-second thing.

So, yes, enemies must scale up with you in some way.

With two pluses: enemies span grenades and can hit you even while undercover :eek:

Level cap is 60.

Even starting at level 30 you won't feel overpowered at all, quite the contrary: it's the good old Insanity experience, that is, that get-out-of-cover-and-be-dead-in-half-a-second thing.

So, yes, enemies must scale up with you in some way.

With two pluses: enemies span grenades and can hit you even while undercover :eek:

Yup, the demo on insanity gave me horrible flashbacks to beating "heart of the reich" in World at War. Grenades were flying everywhere! :wall:

If you import a save that has a completed Arrival does it make any difference then without. I have yet to complete that DLC :D

Also I noticed that the import seems to think I did not have a ship romance, even when I did. not sure what they mean by that. I assume the if you were with one of the team mates in Shepard's room or the other places depending on romance options.

were are the weapons is my issue i just started and ive only got the dlc and a few i found? do i have to go pick them up some were

I would guess once you get on your ship and access the weapons locker then you get your weapons, at least that was how it was suppose to work in ME2 (not sure if that was ever fixed in patches)

Edited by ecto69

Yup, the demo on insanity gave me horrible flashbacks to beating "heart of the reich" in World at War. Grenades were flying everywhere! :wall:

Not even close THAT bad. At least yet.

If you import a save that has a completed Arrival does it make any difference then without. I have yet to complete that DLC :D

Yes, it does. Still early in the game, but there are quite a few mentions to what happens in the DLC. If you want the whole story experience, I'd advise you to play that first, it's pretty short anyway.