Mass Effect 3 Worth Buying?

Andrew14GR

Is Mass Effect 3 Worth it guys?

I've heard many issues about the game for PS3 but that's not 100% confirmed they will probably fix it they cant just leave their game laggy

Never Played Mass Effect Series but im looking forward to this one looks great

graphics are good

sound is good

but ive got a -5% of buying the game

dont know what to do

Any advice?

Is Mass Effect 3 Worth it guys?

I've heard many issues about the game for PS3 but that's not 100% confirmed they will probably fix it they cant just leave their game laggy

Never Played Mass Effect Series but im looking forward to this one looks great

graphics are good

sound is good

but ive got a -5% of buying the game

dont know what to do

Any advice?

Have you played the demo? The PS3 issues that have been mentioned were pretty much restricted to the beginning of the game, meaning if you notice these issues in the demo you can decide how much of a factor it will play.

Personally, I didn't notice anything while playing the demo so I'm sure I will still have an amazing time playing this game. I've also seen numerous posts from people, that while disappointed that they did notice such things in the demo, don't feel like it will significantly impact their gameplay.

I've only played it on the PS3 and I loved it. The interactive comic helped me understand what went on in 1 and when I wanted to know more about 1 I just looked it up, it' all out there. 2 was amazing, something I wasn't expecting. Pick up 2 (brand new so you get the interactive comic for free) and then decide if that piques your interest.

ME1 is one of my favourite games ever, closely followed by ME2. I'd suggest, like others, to play these first before ME3. Take your time, it's a great series.

As for glitches, I experienced none during the demo and despite long loading times, I have nothing to gripe about any of the previous titles.

100% Yes else you'll be missing out on an excellent game, I'm taking it you just own a PS3 otherwise start from Mass Effect then two & three if not two & three. I've played every game so far & love them, as for the Demo PS3 I didn't notice any frame rate issues but other's did. But I have read that it's only restricted to the beginning of the game, there will be a day one patch most likely anyway.