CEO Trick

SpikeTeflon

When going for your CEO play throughs on hard try this trick. If you do bad at a particular part of a mission (bad accuracy/headshots) or die, restart the checkpoint instead of letting the game do it. I'm 95% sure the game doesn't tally anything after the point where the game last saved the checkpoint when you restart.

I had a part on a mission where I died a TON but I was restarting from the checkpoint before the game would auto load. When the mission ended my damage taken was very low, my time was way less then the time I played (recorded 13 minutes when I played 30+) and I got CEO.:dance:

Might help on some tricky parts.

Edited by SpikeTeflon

I didn't have any breach spikes and was able to CEO all the levels with the exception of levels 4 & 5. I'll have to try breach spikes on them. I had no idea what they even were lol.

*EDIT* I just finished levels 4 & 5 and IMO breach spikes are a must for those two levels. I did about 15 on each and that gave me enough points to get CEO. On level 4 I just kept B-spiking that floating drone that spits out the ammo after I defeated the boss but before I skull jacked him. On level 5 I kept B-spiking the hover bikes.

Edited by SpikeTeflon

I didn't have any breach spikes and was able to CEO all the levels with the exception of levels 4 & 5. I'll have to try breach spikes on them. I had no idea what they even were lol.

Well come on over and help me out!! Haha. I've only got 5 levels CEO and all the rest executive!!!!! I hate executive haha

Im getting pissed off...

Im trying to go trough mission 10 via chapter select and every single time i come to the end, the game totally freezes up. Only black screen, when my ranking should pop up. This is the last mission im missing CEO... Any ideas fellas?

Edit:

Problem solved! I had to be logged out from the SEN... damn stupid online bugs... :mad:

Edited by pZiuz