Hard platinum?

• 2 weeks later...

honestly don't believe those who say it's an easy plat it's far from it out of ten i say 6-7.

a lot of luck required for some for a start.

and the game will punish you for the slightest miss hap.

i find it funny why some people feel they are so great a plat is a dead cert.....people and thier egos.

This game is b*** in terms of advancing. You have to play a looooot in the first two tiers to get cash for better golfers and equipment. And even if you have them, incoming courses are so freakin' hard and deadly that this great gear won't help you much.

I'm still trying to beat Pancho in the first three holes to get the crown. But when I'm wining 2-0 he's just getting this awesome boost of awesomeness and getting a putt from 15m or a pin-shot from 30m. In that case I'm off the board...

True story.

So far daily tournaments are pretty funny. But they're not counting towards platinum (except for that one finished DT).

For now platinum is one strong 8. Will see in a few days,

Edited by rospondek

King of Kings is the one I know I'll never obtain. Actually got a Hole in One the other day, and like the double eagle, homing/rising shots, it's more about luck than skill.

So it's both difficult and time consuming. To unlock everything in the store, you'll have to sink a ton of time into this game.

I'll never plat it... but it's addictive.

i put d eagle which is the same as albatros.

Got it :) So yup is tough.

It is doable on the first hole with powerful golfer and a little luck. I guess a hole in one is also not a problem. 50-100 tries and should pop up :D ;)

God damn. I just give up. This game is cheating like hell. How is it possible if I have a very weak wind straight ahead. I'm shooting perfect and straight ahead and the ball is heading left or right because if it would go straight I would win and get rising/spining or homing shot?!

It is not once. I counted this a dozen times. When I don't have perfect shot I ALWAYS get chip in such a situation.

Wind is another thing I don't understand. Even the smallest breeze can alter my shot to get me OB or WH. Never mind if I'm shooting perfect or too early or too slow. Ball ALWAYS will go to the OB/WH if possible. Even AGAINST the wind. What tha hell?!

A joke...

Edited by rospondek