Mass Effect 3 Unboxing

iBuzz7S

I like the idea of having 2 covers. Since a lot of publishers are not bothering with game manuals, perhaps they can print a second image?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v62pM93iS4A&feature=plcp&context=C3ece020UDOEgsToPDskKSMUKw8yWrV0GnS3Ceor9z]Mass Effect 3: Unboxing - YouTube[/ame]

I know right, it's like, that box really does open and indeed, it does contain the game.

On a more serious note though, exactly what is the purpose of these ultra-bland videos?

Lots of people watch them and ask for them.

I also really like the idea of the 2 covers, even if I don't like the default femshep.

I too like having dual covers.

Something I absolutely hate about this games cover, both for standard and collector's edition, is that they have the default Shepard! :mad: When I look at the game and see defaultShep, I'm like "Who TF is this guy?"

I'm not saying BioWare should have individually printed a cover for every person using their character (that would make BioWare the coolest Developer though), and I know a lot of people use defaultShep, but it will forever bother me seeing someone who isn't even a part of my personal ME universe on the cover.

/2 cents.