mass effect 3 demo multiplayer progress will it carry over to the full game?

ashleeee

the multiplayer for mass effect is really good and i cant get enough but will all my days of gaming have been a waste of time because iv unlocked loads of stuff but the question is will i have to start from scratch when i buy the game or will all my levels and unlocks be waiting when i play for real?

I'd say it's highly unlikely as that would give people an unfair advantage over those who never got the chance to play the Demo.

Although I agree that it most likely won't carry over, I don't see how it could be an unfair advantage with Co-op. It doesn't seem to have a highly competitive component, other than ranking the points for that match, and just general level rankings overall.

Edited by ShieldWarden

• 2 weeks later...
The online is Co-op only. But it has nothing to do with the actual story of the game. It is essentially a modified Horde mode.

Actually, it does. Characters in the multiplayer mode can be sent to the front lines of the single player campaign to help in the wider fight against the Reapers. I think that's what the greyed out "Promote" option is for