Game Creator!

DeepDarkDebt09

If you were a game creator and can make any game. What would it be and why? It can be a sequel or spin-off of any popular game or be creative and make one up.

Good luck :devil: :ninja:

All the above? I would make role playing games, puzzles, sports, sandbox, fighting, etc.

There are so many different types of games that i could change and make it better. Different characters, different place, same game winning formula

For the sake of your "sequel/spinoff" option, I'd actually like to see a reboot of the original Unreal series. I feel like it had a lot of potential and would always be at the head of the Unreal graphic engine if it got the attention it deserves, but never had the story straight enough to make it sell well.

• 2 weeks later...

1.A DMC game that reveals excatly what happened to Vergil when he was in the underworld to he becomes Nero Angelo :D

2. A game that lets you build your own countries. You choose what the climate is, is there only one gender there? Who should "Johnny date? Mary or Kate? See how your choice worked out via cutscene etc etc. In other words, you play God.

Edited by Monarch

Can i change my answer?

I would make a game with lots of hentai. I know many of you would frown upon such a game, although i am sure many of you would secretly buy and play it too

Just think there isnt enough sexual games out there, and as everyone knows, "sex sells"

Idk what kind of game that would be, but i am sure there is a market for such a audience

I'd remake Tenchu, with better controls, better graphics, and also one my dream, provide it with a good story. I'd even go as far to star this game of with the main characters still being kids, and then as the games progressed, allow them to age, with more skills and such.

Also...a sequel to Zone of the Enders.

Teletubbies - Wouldn't it be cool to fight as some big strange blob resembling a baby, and beating the living shit of another one. Could even include weapons!

Mud Wrestling - while I'm not that big of a fan of the idea of wrestling in mud, I would think it could make for some fun game, don't know why.

School Yard Rumble - Kids beating the shit out of each other, fun fun fun.

I'd make an open-world (more like an open-universe) Sci-Fi RPG. I really love to customise and I'd include building your own ship (from scratch) and of course create your own character. I liked what Saints Row 2 did with the multiple voices so I would definitely have that, maybe not such a generic cockney accent for a British character though.

I guess the game would revolve around whatever you want to do but it would have to have an epic story that isn't over in ten hours. I could go into so much depth about what I would want because I've dreamed of being able to build it for years. Maybe someday... Probably not though.