Where is Miranda?

emperorzeus12

She was a pretty hardcore Cerberus agent but I can't see Bioware making you face off against her.

[spoiler=sdgbsdff]If you have Miranda's loyalty and take her with you to the battle against the Human Reaper, she tells the Illusive Man that she quits, so I think its safe to say that under certains circumstances she is no longer with Cerberus

And you also hear her voice in one of the trailers, I just don't remember which.

yeah you can see her in the femshep trailer around 1:02-1:03

More importantly - Legion detected at 0:41 mark :hug: I squeed. I hope we have more awesome interaction with him in ME3 and when the Reapers are defeated me and Legion are going to party on the Citadel where he will woo all the ladies with his 1334 dancing skillz.

Edited by purifico

Its been stated that every squadmate from ME2 will make an appearance, provided they survive. So we don't need to worry about what each person is up to, since we will find out in the game :)

And on the topic of Jacob, I thought he was a good guy. Seems like a good bro for my Shep. Just not as good of a bro as Garrus or Wrex. Or Thane. Or Legion. Or Vega (probably).

Well ive been watching alot of things about ME3 and it seems that yes there will be characters from ME 1&2 but alot of the times they will be as NPC's and as from the demo there are some mission's your will have char's like Garus and liara and other's im not gonna spoil anything so you wont be disappointed =]