Take Earth Back Trailer

OceanH

I hate ashley. I really really do. However it's good to see that she actually wears an armour on the battlefield and not that pathetic catsuit. Now if only she would do something with her hair. Because with a hairdo like that she's sure to shoot Shepard in the back, what with all that hair obscuring her vision. :facepalm: Really Bioware, stop listening to fans. Please.

I am also very disappointed at the lack of aliens in the trailer. I thought it was implied that it's impossible to take Earth back without the help of other species. So what's going on here?

Edited by purifico

FOR GOD SAKES BIOWARE JUST SHOW US THE WHOLE BLOODY TRAILER!!!!!!

I gotta say this is looking so good I love how pissed off Shepard gets when he sees whats happened :) also I can't believe how different Ashley looks in this game compared to Mass Effect 2 maybe Cerbusus gave her a makeover aswell.

FOR GOD SAKES BIOWARE JUST SHOW US THE WHOLE BLOODY TRAILER!!!!!!

I gotta say this is looking so good I love how pissed off Shepard gets when he sees whats happened :) also I can't believe how different Ashley looks in this game compared to Mass Effect 2 maybe Cerbusus gave her a makeover aswell.

Ashley is not part of Cerberus. And, as far as I know, she does not support them.

I hate ashley. I really really do. However it's good to see that she actually wears an armour on the battlefield and not that pathetic catsuit.

What Cat suit are you referring to?? In Mass Effect 1 she had white armor on initially when you meet her on Eden Prime and when you meet up with her again on Horizon in Mass Effect 2 IIRC she also had Armor on. Miranda on the other hand.....

Re

What Cat suit are you referring to?? In Mass Effect 1 she had white armor on initially when you meet her on Eden Prime and when you meet up with her again on Horizon in Mass Effect 2 IIRC she also had Armor on. Miranda on the other hand.....

I'm refering to a catsuit that she wears in the demo and all me3 promotional material. Miranda indeed wears a cat suit, but miranda isn`t a fucking soldier. I think that ashley looked great in me1 and 2. Profecional, no sexy spandex, no hair flying around, obscuring vision. You know, exactly like a soldier should look. When i`ve seen what they`ve done to her in me3 i facepalmed so hard,that my forehead still hurts.

Edited by purifico